R White -- and Sunlight

A Little Help For R.White

RWhite has discovered (gee, by looking at my profile that I provided and following my e-mail that I provided?) that I'm a medical device guy -- as I've told to all of you before, and I guess thinks he's threatened me with disclosing that fact. So, I thought I'd help him and do it myself.

Originally posted by R.White
grow up

testing on a animals and defending that is wrong should I make this public to others.now I know what you really do
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
Re: A Little Help For R.White

Originally posted by LongTime
and I guess thinks he's threatened me with disclosing that fact. So, I thought I'd help him and do it myself.
LT you're killing me :)

Next thing you know this boob will be divulging the other dark dirty secrets of DRN like riding motorcyles in dirt is fun:eek:

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
Oh no, not testing on animals. I love animals...... for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.:p He's just jealous because the animals are scoring higher on the tests then him.:D Keep up the good work LongTime.

I was just wondering, do they label "Animal Products" such as flea collars as not tested on animals;) ;)

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Welcome to the darkside RWhite. If you dig a little deeper around here I bet you would prolly find guys that like to track animals in the wild and shoot them.

:scream:

Not sure exactly what your problem is with LT but IMO he is a first class guy and I consider him to be a friend. :D

It is comforting to know that some people are always ready to expose the evil people of the world. Keep up the good work man:confused:

biglou

Customer: "Were these cosmetics tested on animals?"
Clerk: "Yes, and they looked FABULOUS!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic

***** freak.

Actually, Very Little Animal Involvement

The interesting part of this is that our major new device is the product of analyzing thousands of human eeg's through some signal processing algorithms that we developed for the Navy for use by our submarines in analyzing sonar signals. Lots of math, computer science, and signal processing -- no animals. (See next month's Wired magazine).

For our major drug-development assay, we use a few animals -- but there's no live testing, no weird protocol, no suffering. We kill a rat, slice the brain up, and then offer pharmaceutical companies a way -- one step before beginning human studies -- to determine whether their Alzheimer's compounds retard the development of Alzheimer's in a rat brain slice (see next month's Proceedings of the National Academy of Science).

Okay -- end of shameless plug. . . ;)

Originally posted by Aust 520exc
I was just wondering, do they label "Animal Products" such as flea collars as not tested on animals;) ;)
LT. Are you the guy that has to put those little collars on the fleas???:confused: Must be very tedious work.

"If animals weren't meant to be eaten, they wouldn't be made out of meat." (Homer Simson)

Last edited:

bwalker

Lifetime Sponsor
R.White, Saturday I plan to put my boots on (Leather of course), hop in my truck( leather seats) with my dog (is this considered animal servitude by you wackos?) and drive to the marsh were I plan to duck hunt as I have every opening day for most of my life. Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.:p

jake949

Subscriber
Come get me wacko i will be deer hunting this weekend. I will be testing the impact velocity of a 150gr. corelock on BAMBI.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LT, I am shocked, I have a pug and it's the smartest dog I have, granted he only has one nut and poops in the house,but I would in no way consider it shameless,nor would I end it.

Thank you