dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Right now my cr125 has a bent left radiator. Its not leaking, but the side is pushed in a little bit.

----
\ l l
/ l l
----

Pardon the crappiness of the above graphic, but thats what It looks like.
I would like to put on radiator guards, and i will send this one off to be re-worked. My question is how good of a job can they do? Is the radiator going to be in the same shape as new, so that I can fit radiator guards?

Thanks

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
True, but I really dont like the look of a bent radiator on my bike, and its twisted a little bit and the rear of the front fender scrapes the plastic thinghy that funnels air into it. (the white venty looking things, not the shroud) , and since its twisted the shroud wont bolt into it so I used some wire to keep the shroud from flapping around.

I could just leave it, but for 30 bucks if they can get the thing lined back up it would be great.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Dell I heard mylers radiator repair make a rad look like new!

Since it's not leaking im sure he can straighten it out for you. Whenever I tweak a rad I heat it myself and bend it back but it is tricky.

Also get rad braces, I have them on my CR and I know for a fact that they have saved my rad's more than once :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom