rc-out

Damn it. Not only is it going to make the racing less interesting, but if Chad Reed wins the 2004 supercross title, everyones going to say it's not a true championship title because RC wasn't racing.

I hope RC heals quickly.

Less nteresting? Come on! You know RC woulda spanked that Aussie ass!
(okay.. so that's a troll :p )

Fear not though... CR will still finish 3rd.

ive heard that rc was trying to move to the 450. anyone know if it had somthing to do with the crash?

Originally posted by Okiewan
Less nteresting? Come on! You know RC woulda spanked that Aussie ass!
(okay.. so that's a troll :p )

Fear not though... CR will still finish 3rd.
I'll bite.

Ass spanking. Ha, yeah right Okie. Well I guess now we'll have to wait until 2005 to see you proved wrong. :laugh:

Maybe RC was so concerned about losing his title this upcoming season, he over trained and caused the injury.

3rd? Another joke I presume? We'll see, we'll see. :)

Joke? No way my Shrimp on the barbie bro!

Here's how I see it:

1) JBS (until he leaves for the125's)
2) KDub
3) The G'Day Dude.

Overall 2004 SX champ? KDub.

Okiewan seems we may need to send you back to Yoda for some more training......3rd??? With RC out who are the top two???. Windham?? Yeah he can do the business. Vuilleman??? When did he last do a full season on the pace. Lusk???.....Mach 1 to nowhere. So who???? Larocco???? Twilight time but can do damage in an occasional race. Fonseca (last years No 3) ????....get real!!!!! JBS??? Yep he can kick butt but is he even there for a whole 250/450 season??? No...3rd is a totally worst case scenario. Reed is gunning for one or two.

Can XRPredator can make Voodoo dolls to order??? I want one....

Okay, enough with the JBS "can't do a whole season". Let's evaluate:
Rookie season (SX), fell dwn too many times to win it. Last year... wanted to set the fastest laps (overall!) at Vegas (Still won SX). Stained his outdoor title. How many races has JBS 1) Missed and 2) Lost that he's entered?

That's what? a few crashes (brain farts for a 16/17 year old) ? How stooopid! Those of you that can't see that JBS is the most talented and driven MX/SX'er that has ever been are in denial. No Kidding. And I've been a fan since the beginning (in the US). <-- for whatever that means...

Get ready JBS Haters! I'll assume the same as RC haters; ie: hate someone who wins too much. Like OU :p

Well until JBS is confirmed for a whole season in 250's then Ill worry about him over 16 rounds... until then he's an interloper (who can win races). If he's confirmed in for 16 rounds of 250's then yes... Im worried. You would have to be taking serious drugs to not see the speed that man has.....I like his character too. Comes across good in interviews.

But I dont hate any rider enuff to make a Voodoo doll to get at them....thats more for someone over this side of the pond.......

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Wonder if JBS will wait up for CR :laugh:
I'd like too see Windham take it if JBS goes back too 125's :thumb:

Stewart is going to fly no doubt but I wonder what sort of learning curve he will have once he hits the 250 class. OOhhhh, RC, Stewart (when the time comes), Reed and KW puttin on a show for the outdoor season. I hope there are a lot of folks mixing it up with Reed and KW and really earning those fatty paychecks.

There will be no learning curve for him. He's already there. But is he there for 16 rounds or 8 rounds and then go 125ing....thats the point.

Damn it!!! this sucks I just read the artical on racer-x.Now I'll have to go with my second and third picks.Bubba,K-dub.I hope K-dub and bubba slice and dice for the championship.I liked watching RC oh well, guess I'll have to wait till the outdoor season.

Later TOTALL

MXTex

Subscriber
I heard that KDub had consistently quicker lap times than RC at the Honda practice track. So RC asked that a 450 be set up for him; on which he proceeded to injure his knee.