Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
I'd personally like to see it come down to the second moto with RC ahead of Brown in 2nd, but Brown needing those vital 1st place points. What's Kawasaki to do then. What does RC want more the record or a nice clean unburned bridge with kawi?:p

EMA Racing

May 6, 2001
Yankiefied?

I'll reply to that one. Your south of the Red River son, that's considered the South. Stand tall, be proud, and recognize where you are.

Come early, stay late, be loud, and wear orange with pride. Hook 'Em Horns!:)

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Originally posted by Big Tuna
I'd personally like to see it come down to the second moto with RC ahead of Brown in 2nd, but Brown needing those vital 1st place points. What's Kawasaki to do then. What does RC want more the record or a nice clean unburned bridge with kawi?:p

Monday he will officially bleed Honda red, what does he care what Kaw wants?

Sierra Flash

Dec 29, 2000
Awesome RC!!!!

RC turning 3 seconds a lap faster times through traffic than Brown and
Langston is about what the local pros do to me each lap and keeps me an
amatuer. I wonder how bad he would best them after adapting to the 125 LOL.

Sierra Flash

Dec 29, 2000
I hope Carmichael lands on his head and gets used for traction by Langston...besides, Carmichael is riding a Japanese bike so whats all this "us against them" bull ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be careful what you wish for it might wheel back to you!
:D

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
I hate to proclaim myself the prophet . .

but, like I said - anything can happen and it did! Not to reveal any race results here, but it does not appear that RC made much of a difference in the outcome.:)

Sierra Flash

Dec 29, 2000
I still bet that Bubba Stewart has something to do with this....RC is looking over his shoulder and seeing Bubba knock down RC's records one at a time.....RC can run...for now. And he's trying to push as many records as he can-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt he is worried about anyone who has not raced a National yet, James
has more of a chance ending up like Mouse McCoy and Eric Kehoe than he does like RC!

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Re: Hey yz250

Originally posted by Sierra Flash
You did in fact call the shot!

Almost:) But I never would have guessed in a zillion years that Grant's rear wheel would desintigrate. I guess those KTM's really do make the power, eh? Maybe they ought to beef up the rear wheels?;) Actually, what could cause that? I am guessing some spokes were too tight and snapped? I could not imagine a factory bike with the spokes too loose? Bummer for Langston, I thought he was going to take it. Between the wheel, and crashing after waving to the SX crowd, AND separating his shoulder, he has definitely earned my respect, if not a title. Maybe next year we could see some great battle between Langston and Bubba? I'm ready!

Top Bottom