KDXMAC

Sep 13, 2004
sorry to do this but, has anyone fitted a mx rear fender to their KDX, I can't get the MAIER plastics here, so I thought someone may have modified a rear of a KX? I want to take the current fender off as i will only be riding dirt from now on and would want to put original back on with all the other road gear when I sell the bike. So I don't need the light plus I don't want to damage the original. I have given up riding on the road, a good friend and fellow rider of mine was killed a month ago by a piece of :p driver who ran a stop sign and ran straight into my mate and his DRZ400 killing him, to make it worse the driver ran away from the scene and was later found to have a suspended license AND admitted in the police interview that he saw the yellow bike before he went through the stop sign. I have never felt save on the road and this has topped it off so, on dirt for me........much more fun anyway. Hope someone can help.

KDXMAC

Sep 13, 2004
thanks, but the freight on large items like plastics is very high, you pay for size not weight on those items. So I will keep looking.

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
KDXMAC said:
thanks, but the freight on large items like plastics is very high, you pay for size not weight on those items. So I will keep looking.

Ask him to try shipping by the US Postal Service. If it comes over by container ship, I'll bet it'll be quite a bit cheaper than air. Don't know how many weeks it may take though.

Best,
Greg

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
JasonWho said:
GO JOHN HOWARD!

F@#$ P#$^@ $#@$@# !!!!!!!! Is all I care to say about that....

On a different note I gave up trying to get one over here and hacked up an 89 or 90 KX250 rear fender. Take your time and it will look OK (just) lol... Take a look ere.... Promise not to laugh? :rotfl:
http://community.webshots.com/user/kdxer200

Sorry to hear about your buddy, very tragic news.

If you do track one down and its cheaper to send here to the east coast let me know and I'll forward payment for one for me and post yours across. (Considering you'd be willing to do so) No dramas either way. Cheers tREV

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom