rear fenders

kdxmadman04

Mar 9, 2003
i wanta rear fender mx style for my 2000 kdx i hate the maier ones they have a dull finish and are like 50$$ what year frame is the kdx compatible with the kx 125 what year kx fenders for the rear can i rig into place to fit??? any one know

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
None of the kx fenders fit well that's why Maier sells so many fenders at $50 a pop.

David

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Have you looked at FRP?
Looks like they had some good deals on UFO fenders.

I just broke my rear fender today! But I stitched it back together with some baling wire, should last me for a little while.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
actually the maier fender is awesome. the color is not far off at all. if u dont like the green one, get the black. its a perfect fit.

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Call Maier, they have both the dull and one with the smooth shine.

RJ-KDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
I bought a Maier Black MX style for my '01 220. I LIIIIKKKKEEEE IT.
It has the glossy finish. Check FRP.
:laugh: :yeehaw: :aj:

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Maier use to make dull fenders but they have it down now.. Go order one and you will like!! FRP or the Maier.. Both are glossy now!

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
Speedy, I ordered one for mine 3 months ago and it looked like crap. Have they fixed it since then?

Granted, the bike looked awesome with the MX fender, but the quality was BAD.

As for the FRP stuff, it is of no consequence. Maier makes the ONLY mx style rear fender for a 95-up KDX, period. Like Dave said, thats why they still sell them even though they look bad. Only game in town.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I have both the green and the black Maier rear, both shiny, excellent fit and finish.. Nice and glossy, not dull. Just my 02. The dull (older) versions do look a bit off... ;)

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
oh ya,, I bought the black one to replace the dull green scratched up maier fender that has been on there awhile. A friend of mine ordered one 3 or 4 months back and it was shiny, when i seen his and explained to me maier had got there crap together, i was like,, COOL!!

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Hey Speedy, where did you order it from? I ordered one from FRP 3 weeks ago and he said it was backordered. Please provide a website address for me. Thanks!

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
I went down to my local dealer and he ordered it thru Maier. I had to wait till they(my dealer) got a few more orders on plastic to order thru maier but thats where i got it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…