punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
Alright im on my third bike a kdx220 ( 01 ) but its my first 2 stroke i just purchased boyesen carbon fiber reeds , now if im right i think they go right under the carb but im not 100% sure on the installation . wanna help me out ?? thanx o ya also do the upgraded carbon fiber reeds make a big difference a little one or is it even noticeable . ( for 60 bux it better feel different ) THAnx :)

punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
im happy with the stock torque on the bike its nice for a stock set up will these reeds increase it much ?? plus if i jet the carb with these reeds wood that b smart or shuud i only jet the carb when i get my exhuast pipe

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
You should jet it now if you plan on riding it. At least check to make sure its pretty close.

ridejunky

Dec 6, 2005
Did you get the carbon super stock or the carbon pros? the carbon super stocks wont effect the jetting as much as the power reeds or carbon pros because they basically flow the same as stock
just a little stiffer and more durable.

punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
ummmmm i think i got the carbon pros all i said was ya im looking to upgrade to carbon fiber reeds and the guys like o ya get the boyesen there 60 bux so i was liek ok then if i had to guess i think i just got the carbon pros

punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
im hoping im ordering my head pipe this week since im happy with the bottom end on the bike as it is stock and i wanna increase my speed capability i decided to choose the fmf gnarly desert pipe insted of the woods pipe

Top Bottom