Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by sfc crash
....being shy and not meating people.

Holy crap Sarge! Did you have a hidden agenda for DW that you never acted upon?

B

biglou

The only thing louder and more outgoing than Sarge is his collection of hawaiian disco party shirts!

Announced during the sponsor list by sfc crash:
"Put your wee knees in an Asterisk..."
(Say it real fast...)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Not meeting Ivan. Or did I? I forgot 2/3 of the folks I met within minutes of shaking their hand. I'm cursed that way.

Not doing the MX classes. Don't know where the heck I was.

Not doing the MX race, but I had tons of fun scoring with Mully, SFO & Scooter, so it was probably an even trade.

Falling into a groove, hanging out in the same 3 camps all week. If those folks were so cool, so were the rest that I didn't meet.

Not bringing my notepad to record everything I heard afterhours. Was it "infantisimal"?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'm just sorry that Tolson and Rich Rohrich couldn't be there, at the same time. :scream: :flame:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Swap said he'd be there next time around so we'll see if he's a man or a mullet ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I wish I could have stayed awake longer. I was beat by the time the parties started.

I also hate that I didn't bust open the bottle of wine that Natalie brought me. Thanks, Natalie! I'll buy dinner next time you're in Birmingham. ;) Maybe we can have the Toasted Head as an apertif.

Top Bottom