rider3302

Mar 8, 2005
Recluse owners... what kind of clutch plates do you recomend? barnett, ebc,tusk etc.. and do you go through more clutch plates than when you didn't have the rekluse? I just bought one for my 03 rm250 and I just want to know if I should stock up?? also what Oil do you use/recomend? thanks

jim f.

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 2, 2005
I just use the tusk plates. I just trail ride. Recluse said to use Delo 400 oil, clutch wear is a little more than stock.

DrDuDe

Dec 13, 2006
I used one all last year racing and thought it worked pretty well. I'm an intermediate rider and never wore out my clutch all year.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'm using the stock KTM plates, Rotella T oil, and I don't think you'll see anymore wear on the plates than w/o the Rekluse if you have it set up properly and practice good gear selection. Now if you stick her in 4th and leave it there I doubt the plates will last for an entire ride.

yzbob

Mar 3, 2007
Seriously

Simple suggestions for you to make sure you get the best performance.
Read the directions when you install it. The gap is critical.
Knob.

PeteN

Jun 5, 2000
I'm using the (original) stock CRF450 plates in my '03. Over 3 years on them, including racing and no problems. Greatest thing I ever got for my bike, except for the Rekluse rear hand brake! :)

Top Bottom