Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
has anyone used one of these rekluse auto-clutches before? i saw there ad on thumpertalk.com and decided to check it out and i really like the idea. im not that great of a rider and i wont lie about it, i think this product would help me out a lot because here in southwestern pa., its all hills and where i ride at the terrain is pretty nasty, this auto-clutch should help me on tight trails too, i have a tendency to stall. i just want to find out more aout this product before i decided to go ahead and buy it, its going to cost me $399 for the auto-clutch, $99 for the clutch perch external adjuster, this allows me to adjust it from my handle bars and lets me manually override to auto-clutch, and rekluse also told me i should switch to barnett friction plates which cost about $89, that is still cheaper than the revloc auto-clutch, that one cost over a $1000 and you have to permanatly modify your clutch parts. but $500 for the reluse is still a lot, there is a 30 day money back guarantee with it though so i could send it back. so if anyone has used any auto-clutch please let me know.

mark_england

Mar 6, 2002
lonewolf

icannot say enough good thing about this product. i didnt bother with the perch mounted adjuster cus i swapped the clutch lever for a hydrualic back brake.
its turned my crf into a fire breathing trials bike wich is just about ideal for the type of conditions we get in a lot of the UK enduros.

i always thought that my steering damper was the greatest thing invented for a dirt bike, now its 2nd on the list of 'must have products'

PeteN

Jun 5, 2000
I agree with Mark, it's the greatest thing in the world. For tight, technical trail riding, it's like cheating. I also race Supermoto with it and it is a holeshot machine! Get ONE!!!

Top Bottom