timvv51

Nov 24, 2002
Hey Danman. Were you wore plum out after that ride? I was. The last time I talked to you there I was about to fall down and morph into one big cramp. Got to get in better shape for the next one. San Angelo on March 9 is next. Got some good pictures, will try to get Derek to help me post them somewhere. Been riding the new WR450 and that bud of yours was right, may be the one I've been wanting for a long time too. Tim

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Yep, I was in a pile afterward after many washouts from the top of those sandy berms. I would have paid someone to load my stuff and turn off that wind machine (there was an inch of dust on everything). After the third check it was all about just finishing and not houring out. I came close. Glad to see that new ride is doing you well! I would have paid big bucks for something with an e-start button that morning :) In all it was supper fun day, I was just tired at the end and that 6 mile ride back to camp after the finish was the hardest part of the race (I was ready for some food and a shower). I hear that one near San Angelo is just rocks, rocks, and then followed up by some rocks so don't put on new tires! I doubt that I can attend that one, but you will proably see me at Turkey and I will be working the Lone Star!

timvv51

Nov 24, 2002
I rode turkey last year. It was good but mega dust. So far my favorite has been Lone Star. Last year had a trace of moisture and no dust. Was great. Maybe this year I wont be crosseyed when I come thru your check and will say hi. Tim

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom