VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Patman said:
BTW that tarantula was it the one that seemed to be following Carlos around?
Nope, not that one. I'll give you a hint: Mully was wearin' pants with a ripped out crotch and let's just say the word "commando".

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well THAT would sure scare ME!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I seen Bob Patricko at the grocery store a while back. He didn't see me because I hid in the health food section knowing that he'd never go down that aisle. He was covered in drywall mud and had a cart full of Keystone and Vaseline.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
VintageDirt said:
Nope, not that one. I'll give you a hint: Mully was wearin' pants with a ripped out crotch and let's just say the word "commando".

:yikes: TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :ohmy: Covering ears. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. ;)

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
VintageDirt said:
You've really never seen these old yarns?

hmm. Surprisingly no....And I even went to your web when you posted the Superhunky link to your site........ It would appear my recovery must be going better than my therapist thinks.....

Good thing I've got you internet dope dealers to keep me junked up. ;) I don't want my therapist out of job, what with the world depression looming. Somebody has to have work.

yes 89'r. Much as it pains me to say it...You were right.

Now if only I could get you guys to read these stories out loud while I drift off to sleep......so I can have sweet little dirtbiking dreams.

Last edited:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Wes- I just started in on your stories. Real good stuff! Thank you. 89r had told me you had a real gift for this stuff and he was not wrong.

So far I've only read the story about your "successful" return to racing! You left out the part about what your wife said after you got home from the hospital, however.

Or weren't those words fit for our eyes??? :yell: :laugh:

Last edited:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
P.s. Links are great, but I think the stories should be posted right here in a thread. Okie probably will hate me for saying that.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
fatcat216 said:
Wes, I've only read the story about your successful return to racing! You left out the part about what your wife said after you got home from the hospital, however.
Well I wouldn't use the word successful to describe any of my racing experiences but I have had my own small victories. But thanks for the optimistic outlook.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
fatcat216 said:
P.s. Links are great, but I think the stories should be posted right here in a thread. Okie probably will hate me for saying that.

mmm. Did I really say that? hmm. Mustn't have read about the scorned. Let me rephrase.....

WTF was I thinking??? :yikes: - This is a family forum and there are li'l chilluns amongst us!!! said:
The links are great Wes ;)

Hey Wes- I haven't been able to figure out how to steal the photo of your dad and post it on this thread....

I think it would make a great endpiece.....It's a really neat photo that you have completely buried.
Can you pop it on here please?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
fatcat216 said:
Hey Wes- I haven't been able to figure out how to steal the photo of your dad and post it on this thread....

I think it would make a great endpiece.....It's a really neat photo that you have completely buried.
Can you pop it on here please?
I dunno, I'm still sort pissed at him. Anyways, I'll think about it.

What about you and those nuns? I showed you mine, now show me yours.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The man, the myth, the legend:

DI6925~1.JPG

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Too much awesome JP!

Somebody kick my ass for selling that bike. Nah, I would've broken it by now anyway, since I never really learned to ride.

WTF have you been up to?

If there is ever another DW, I'll be there in my wheelchair if I have to.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Nothing happening here. I finally broke down and bought another WR250F to replace the one I regretted selling. I picked up an '05 four or five months ago, and I've ridden it exactly once.

One of these days I'll have enough money to buy some local friends to ride with.

How's life in Albeqwerty?

Apr 30, 2007
Still hurts to laugh...and a great deal of laughing I did!

Thanks for sharing those (mis?)tales VintageDirt!

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
VintageDirt said:
I dunno, I'm still sort pissed at him. Anyways, I'll think about it.

What about you and those nuns? I showed you mine, now show me yours.

VD.

No can do. Wisconsin is no Missouri. The shows only view one way. Besides, I was just kidding about the nuns.

There just always seems to be one (or a caravan of them) showing up at the weirdest times. One time I got stuck on a busfull of nuns driving for 35 hours through Canada after I got pissed off at my bully big sister and decided walking home from Cape Cod was preferable to another minute on vacation with her. For the number of times I've been in the company of nuns you'd think God herself was trying to tell me something. Oh pulleez!

Seriously, my story telling ambitions went the way of most of my other later in life dreams: photography, jumping/racing a dirtbike, perpetual youth. It wasn't just the general lack of talent and dreaming impossible dreams thing though.

To be honest, I simply ran out of places to put the bodies once I proved definitively that you REALLY CAN bore a person to death. Sure, sure- At first I thought it was a coincidence, too. But how many guys have to drop over dead when they read a gal's writing before she faces the facts?? It just wasn't pretty looking at all the rotting carnage, tongues hanging out, eyes rolled back in head....

I like to think of my writing as EbolaWordVomit. It is under strict quarantine these days.

Looks like the little lady who can spin a good yarn has stopped by though. If you haven't seen her tales, go take a peek in the woman's forum....

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
fatcat216 said:
I like to think of my writing as EbolaWordVomit. It is under strict quarantine these days.
OK, you convinced me.

fatcat216 said:
Looks like the little lady who can spin a good yarn has stopped by though. If you haven't seen her tales, go take a peek in the woman's forum....
I can go in the woman's forum?

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
VintageDirt said:
I can go in the woman's forum?

Yes. But it is a rule that men must leave their clothes on.

Now count with me and see how fast this post gets yanked- 9,8, 7,....

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
It's not your post that VD's yankin...

Hmm. I was referring to Moderators yanking. :whoa:

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Where Do Stories Come From?

Mostly from exaggeration and outright lies. But there had to be a seed planted....

Attachments

• Suds n George.jpg
    Suds n George.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 64
  • RonDaveJamesSudsWes.jpg
    RonDaveJamesSudsWes.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 66

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
So "that's" where the Who got the idea for the song!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom