whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A buddy of mine tried selling a bike on fleabay. I knew the reserve and ran it up to what I could scramble together. It went past me, as most do. It never hit the reserve and that was that, seemingly. I bid on a lot of junk, you never know? So I get this email, it says that a Lister is selling a kx again that I had bid on, and was offering it to the next highest bidder. I wrote back that I need to know which one. Here comes a pic of my buddies bike! He got my email and fleabay id, that seems about it. What a piece of work. I sent the copy to my friend, and he got it to the authorities, as did I. I know this scum is using a public library or something to ease out of. He will be at work again, soon. If it seems to good to be true, it is not. Vintage Bob

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
Similar thing happened to my cousin but it was an ATV. He called the cops on the dude and I think even got him kicked off and banned from ebay for life. haha. Serves him right!

I didn't know these things were so common. Thanks for letting us know, man

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Too many people are using the internet as "fishing tool" - fish right from the comfort of home - you never know - you might get lucky and catch a sucker ...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thats the worst part, you never know. We leave electronic foot prints everywhere we go. No one will ever find out? You would not want to bet your freedom, or your parents home on this, would you? Just like the bozos with all the wasted time sending crap about me winning millions from Iraq. But, it only takes 1 to respond to take care of them? They had better find someone that has something to take first! The bike is for sale for real again, I am avoiding it like the plague! And the panda is watching! Vintage Bob

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Anyone shopping for a Service Honda AF? There is an entity, or 2 in Ohio that is selling their welding for cheaper, and throwing the AF logo around like nothing is wrong? Man I hope Greg's' gang of lawyers rip this guy a new one! Greg knows, and AJ. Watch out! Vintage Bob

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
This entity in Maumee, OH, honestly contests that they made the first conversions, they are even doing a super moto also! He concedes that Service makes a 250f conversion, and they do a 450f???? He also thinks that racing AJ at Redbud on each bike will solve this dispute????? Does Ohio have copy right laws, akin to China? Is it something in the water? He is 4,000.00 dollars cheaper! And plastering the AF logo on all their adds, very sad. Too bad I know AJ, if I was shopping for an AF, the cheap would get me in trouble. Vintage Bob

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
The same thing happened to a friend of mine. Against my advice he western union'd the guy a couple hundred bucks for an RC Car. Oops. No real way to get it back.

This sort of thing is a lot more rare now, since the seller can choose to hide the identity of his or her bidders. Most experienced sellers use this feature just for that reason. Your buddy who listed his bike obviously did not use that feature. Maybe next time he should!

Top Bottom