adstott

May 23, 2002
I have a subscription to Rev magazine but only received two issues.
Anyone else have the same problem? My guess is they went under. Too bad, it was a decent mag.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
REV magazine is published by Ehlert Publishing Group. For a subscription to REV magazine, call 1.800.877.6118

I'll call Monday

adstott

May 23, 2002
I called the publisher and they said they were having printing problems. The last issue I recieved was the June/July (it's a bimonthly), that's a long time to have a printing problem but they said the next issue will be the November/December issue. It's a pretty good magazine, it's geared towards dual sporting and trail riding.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I'm definitly going into town this weekend for one! I really hadn't realized how long it had been. Oh well, my three foot stack of various other MX mags will hafta do till then. :-P Mags are a good way to get kids readin.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Cashed my check, never received one? Called them and they said we'll ship them right out! Still haven't seen one yet?

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ditto, they sent an add to me in the mail and my girl said she would get it for me, sent in the $, it was cashed, no mag :( . I did get a sticker though. Yeah, printing problems, like, no $ to get it printed. Thats beat, it looked like a good mag for trailriders.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
It's my understanding that REV is no longer being published, hasn't been since July or Aug.

Shame, it was a good mag.

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
There weren't near enough boobs, peircings, or mfg. biased ride reports to make it in the motomag world.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
So I guese we are all stuck? Should at least get a card in the mail that says, I subscribed to rev magizine and all I got was this lousy sticker (place sticker here)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
To be fair I would wait till December, they are a quarterly mag and the last one I got was in Aug., if it really was a print problem, then Nov would be delayed.

But I did hear it was Kapuut

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
Originally posted by JPIVEY
To be fair I would wait till December, they are a quarterly mag and the last one I got was in Aug., if it really was a print problem, then Nov would be delayed.

But I did hear it was Kapuut

I have called them several times trying to straighten things out with my subscription, they assured me that they were indeed published every two months, not quarterly. My bankdraft cleared in July... still no magazine in my mailbox. I wonder if they are able to offer refunds?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I spoke with the publisher on Wednesday and was assured that the November/December issue would be in my mailbox soon. Yes that's November/December as in bi-monthly and not once a quarter as it was at first.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
As long as it's not lip serive I'll be very happy! I'm not too concerned about the lost $ but the loss of a good magazine.

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
i just got a letter from rev plus a refund check for my sub.
saying that they are no longer in publication

adstott

May 23, 2002
I called the publishers of REV and the receptionist said that the Nov/Dec issue will be shipped at the end of Nov and that will be the final issue due to "Economical issues." I asked about the refund and she said that my subscription to REV had been switched over to ATV sport. That didn't bother me too much but I probably could have gotten a refund if I really wanted one.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I received the November issue in&nbsp; the mail today :thumb:

Top Bottom