Rev Magazine

I have a subscription to Rev magazine but only received two issues.
Anyone else have the same problem? My guess is they went under. Too bad, it was a decent mag.

I purchased a REV magazine from the store a while ago. I havent seen it since. That was a decent one too.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
REV magazine is published by Ehlert Publishing Group. For a subscription to REV magazine, call 1.800.877.6118

I'll call Monday

I called the publisher and they said they were having printing problems. The last issue I recieved was the June/July (it's a bimonthly), that's a long time to have a printing problem but they said the next issue will be the November/December issue. It's a pretty good magazine, it's geared towards dual sporting and trail riding.

I'm definitly going into town this weekend for one! I really hadn't realized how long it had been. Oh well, my three foot stack of various other MX mags will hafta do till then. :-P Mags are a good way to get kids readin.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
Cashed my check, never received one? Called them and they said we'll ship them right out! Still haven't seen one yet?

Ditto, they sent an add to me in the mail and my girl said she would get it for me, sent in the $, it was cashed, no mag :( . I did get a sticker though. Yeah, printing problems, like, no $ to get it printed. Thats beat, it looked like a good mag for trailriders.

agitt73

Subscriber
same here sent $ they cashed the check never seen a mag

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
It's my understanding that REV is no longer being published, hasn't been since July or Aug.

Shame, it was a good mag.

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
There weren't near enough boobs, peircings, or mfg. biased ride reports to make it in the motomag world.

So I guese we are all stuck? Should at least get a card in the mail that says, I subscribed to rev magizine and all I got was this lousy sticker (place sticker here)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
To be fair I would wait till December, they are a quarterly mag and the last one I got was in Aug., if it really was a print problem, then Nov would be delayed.

But I did hear it was Kapuut