2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I'm bringin the digital camera. I just need somone to tell me how to post the pics at a resoulution that dosent look terrible.

bike good to go!

Im ready :yeehaw:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
2strok4fun said:
I'm bringin the digital camera. I just need somone to tell me how to post the pics at a resoulution that dosent look terrible.

bike good to go!

Im ready :yeehaw:

I'm sure one of us can figure it out. I will also post them on the DRN section of my web site if you send them to me.

Surfrider55

Jul 25, 2003
Any New Riders Attending?

I was just curious if there were going to be any new riders attending on the 25th? I do not have the experience level yet and need the practice (LOL) It would be nice to know if anyone would be attending as well?

Thanks Steve :moon:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Ol'89r said:
Come on out John. You are the best ride reporter that we have.

No mud. Promise. :laugh:

'89r - Placelast is taking a small group around Ballinger on the 25th. I will try to keep my miscues out of his view, just in case he writes a comprehensive ride report. :)

I hope you all have a lot of fun.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Surfrider55 said:
I was just curious if there were going to be any new riders attending on the 25th? I do not have the experience level yet and need the practice (LOL) It would be nice to know if anyone would be attending as well?

Thanks Steve :moon:

I don't think there will me any new riders but many of us have been riding for years and are still slow as hell. With a group the size that we will have it's always slow going so come on out and make some new friends.

And you can have this back......... :moon:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Todays weather report: It was crystal clear in the Hi Dez today, with no wind and temps in the high 60s/low 70s. The air is chilly, so plan on 2 jerseys or a jacket on Sunday! Talk of more moisture SAt. nite or Sunday.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
mxbundy said:
Ok you sorry FOKKERS, the Bundster rides again! :aj:

I`ll see you guys at 8 am, evry body gets another chance to see thr Bundy :moon:

bundy

I was hopin you would bring your sorry butt out tuffguy.... :thumb:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Saturday desert weather report: Overcast, slightly foggy on the ridges this morning, but cleared out before noon. I definately recommend sweatshirts or jackets as the wind picked up today and it's blowing down off of wrightwood. Brrrrr.......
Great ride weather though!

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I had a fun time riding with everyone. It was good to meet more of the Wrecking Crew including the founding fathers (or should that be grandfathers?:laugh: ). Thanks to elk for picking my seat up off the trail and desert racer and RMJeff for supplying hardware to reattach said seat. Here are a few photos from the ride:

Click Here for Photos

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Nice pics. This was my first chance to ride with some of the newer wrecking crew members. The riding conditions were awesome today! The tight canyon trails are still my favorites! My left forearm is a bit sore though right now. (Too much clutch slipping for one day, ha ha.)
The big group rides are always a blast. DRNers are the best!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
AWESOME RIDE!! That was one of the best I'd have to say. We had a great time, laughing most of the way, especially watching Rex and 89er slipping throught the tight single track ahead!! Thanks to all for coming, we'll be doing another one of those soon. Phelan was great, lots of other riders out as well but I'd say we outnumbered them, 19 total.;) No big get offs, no one hurt, Zuki made the entire run! 89er, maybe you need some more gears, kinda lost you on the sand hill. :moon: :) Sorry for yelling at you and Rex on the trails, thought maybe you guys got stuck in first gear or something.:)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
AWESOME RIDE!! Sorry for yelling at you and Rex on the trails,QUOTE]

Aww crap. You had me laughing so hard my eyes were watering. The tight single track through the manzineta (sp) bushes was more fun than a person should be allowed to have. You would'a never caught us except Bundy was slowing us down. Yeah, that was it, Bundy was slowing us down. :laugh:

We need a rematch on the sand hill. I thought I would give you and your puney zuki a little head start and blast by you about half way up. Backfired. :eek: Although, the red bike was the first to reach the top if I remember correctly. :moon:

Great seeing the Crew and meeting the new kids. Thanks to the Bunster for leading the fray and ktmboy for the weather reports.

Another fantastic ride in the record books.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom