a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey all, now that I'm back on track, we NEED a ride to get everyone together again. Remember the 20 plus we had a Phelan and the Miller Canyon death rides?? We need to start that up again. Lets try and plan something soon, weekends are good for me. Other than next Saturday, garage sale day YUCK!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Sounds good to me, I havnt done Phelan and am interested, I still think Silverwood / Pinnacles is down for a bit.

elk, Ill rip some disks for your gps youd be interested in, but my home computer crashed, so when I replace I can get some to you.

Chris

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No problem Chris, I ended up getting the map disks and they rock! We'll plan a ride asap. :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alright then, we need to pick a Saturday or Sunday here on the next couple of weeks.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am going to glen helen tommorow to race REM- get your arse out there, sign up at 8.30, practise a 9 and then first moto at 10am.

i will even let you park that suzuki next to mine.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll park it in front of you slick! Dentist tomorrow, YIKES. I'd like to go in two weeks, next weekend may be out but not sure about Sunday. If not, the following Sunday may work, the 25th, or maybe the 31st, Saturday. Let me know.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Elk, come on out Sunday to the Deep Creek Enduro. It starts at 9, run it like a 3 hour trail ride. It's really alot of fun. Check the other thread put up by Eel for Info.

Basically directions are 15 just through Victorville Exit Dale Evens Parkway Go left. We be a short way down the road. Look for the small Bright ORANGE TWMC arrows.

I believe we'll have Thumbs, Eel, Dean, possibly Holeshot and Jeff. + others.

Some of us will be out Sat AM staying through Sunday.

Hope to see you there.

I'm up for Phelan later this month also.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
YIKES. I'd like to go in two weeks, next weekend may be out but not sure about Sunday.

i am at the GH-REM races most saturday mornings these days, so when ever you want do drop by.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Best days for me would be Sunday the 18th or Saturday the 31st. I could also prolly do Sunday the 25th. But not ALL those days.

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
Elk, come on out Sunday to the Deep Creek Enduro.

I think he would (secretly) like to attend, but he just can't stand it when perps tell him how fast to go. :p

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Give me time to get the engine fixed and Im definately in for a ride. I messed up the engine climbing the sand hill a week ago. Something told me it wasnt going to be my day.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
Elk, come on out Sunday to the Deep Creek Enduro.

Come on out...and lets not hear any crap about yard work, laundry or dishes.......just be there

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by RMjeff

Come on out...and lets not hear any crap about yard work, laundry or dishes.......just be there

what, you mean like the crap everyone comes out with everytime i go for a motocross ride??? :confused:

ive been riding nearly every saturday and several mid weeks all of last year and i havent seen anyone for ages.. come on guys, lets do some moto!!!!!! :thumb:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I suck at moto... :whiner:

I get a little worried with all the bikes flying past me. I did do a SRA grand prix at Glen Helen a few years ago. That was fun

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sun the 25th sounds about right. Let's try that one, who's in?? Tomorrow is out I think, sorry. I really need to get the WR cabd running right first, sholdn't be too hard though. The RM is good, ready for a Glen Helen track ride maybe, we'll see. Hole :moon: shot!!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I have some dollars to fork out for new parts. Im a definate, possible maybe. Thats if I can get the parts, bike back together and the wife allows the cash to flow my way. Man I knew I should have taken that new CR450 for Xmass. Stupid me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Get busy gettin busy pal, you NEED to ride, we ALL need to ride!!!!!!!!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I think I would be able to make a ride on the 25th. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The 25th is it then, who's in???

Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
The 25th is it then, who's in???

Elk

Sounds good. :thumb: Where are we going?

Top Bottom