jssparks

Mar 18, 2005
hey guys, I just moved to Idaho from nor cal and I am looking for guys or gals to ride with.I am in jerome ,I like moto and offroad,also enjoy racing too. looking forward to hearing from fellow drn'ers.by the way getmetoca is a good friend of mine,my wife rides too

KXtrailrider

Sep 12, 2004
I don't race or moto but I trailride and I go by Jerome to get where I go. I live in Elko Nv, I go to Baumgartner camp ground, been going for 12 years every summer 3,4 or 5 times a year.Read September 04 Blue Ribbon Mag. High Sierra Idaho Trail Ride, I don't go with them but it is a good story and a good map. I will be up there the last week in June with friends from Reno then about every other weekend after. Give me a call if you want 775 -738 -4764 Ed Meyer

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
jssparks said:
hey guys, I just moved to Idaho from nor cal and I am looking for guys or gals to ride with.I am in jerome ,I like moto and offroad,also enjoy racing too. looking forward to hearing from fellow drn'ers.by the way getmetoca is a good friend of mine,my wife rides too
Not sure what's available in the Jerome area. Up north of the Time Zone Line, there's plenty o' riding in the Coeur d'Alene and Palouse areas, not to mention the Freezeout area outside Clarkia.

As for moto, I think the bulk of the tracks are down south, but we have the Fossil Bowl at Clarkia, and Summit Raceway just up the grade from Lewiston.

HERE is a list of most tracks

Top Bottom