ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
last year i was invited to a private track in milford by some fellow campers at ogemaw sport and trail center.

my question is does anybody know where this track is?? it is supposed to be near a cemetary and a dead end street in milford this is all i can remember. any help is appreciated i NEED to ride this weekend and cant find a track open for practice nor can i make a weekender to the north this week.

any other suggestions of a local spot (legal) near south lyon, brighton, howell area would be great also

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i have heard of people riding in those trails at the g. river exit in brighton. anyone know who owns that?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
FLEM said:
there ertainly is enough fresh trail marks to indicate it has been ridden several times this year.

found the owners and it is ok to ride there as long as the hours are respectable as there are a few distant neighbors and the place stays clean . i would hope all other general courtesies must be followed. the place gets quite a bit of use on weekends please DONT GO THERE if you cant follow the rules

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
cr250can said:
wher is this? I am interested and was always taught to leave things the way i found them.
just a small area off I-96 at the Brighton , Grand River exit
you can see it from the highway just get off that exit make right 1st street right again then 200yds. down on right youll see it

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
ellandoh,

It's funny, I drive by there every day to/from work. Earlier this week I saw a couple of bikes riding around and 2 pickups parked at the top of the hill before you drop down in to that Hilton. When I finish getting my bike plated, I amy try and back road it over there to check it out. I too was always taught to leave it as you found it, if not better...
:ride:

TeamFrog

May 21, 2004
ellandoh said:
found the owners and it is ok to ride there as long as the hours are respectable as there are a few distant neighbors and the place stays clean . i would hope all other general courtesies must be followed. the place gets quite a bit of use on weekends please DONT GO THERE if you cant follow the rules

ellandoh,

Just wanted to clarify...are you saying that the owners of this land do not care who rides there as long as we respect the owners wishes (listed previously)? I would love to ride there but would would hate to get in trouble for not having direct permission. Rest assured, if I were able to ride there, I would leave it cleaner than I found it.

Jeff

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
TeamFrog said:
ellandoh,

Just wanted to clarify...are you saying that the owners of this land do not care who rides there as long as we respect the owners wishes (listed previously)? I would love to ride there but would would hate to get in trouble for not having direct permission. Rest assured, if I were able to ride there, I would leave it cleaner than I found it.

Jeff

they were there sunday while there was 15 people out there and said this to my brother in law

dafuzz89

Jun 16, 2004
this is great news, I also live 5 miles away and drive by the local everyday. The "be carefull" part would be Ive seen alot of dads with their "little guys" out there. If your looking to just burn gas it would be ok, but it is a small area and does get alot of riders from all ages and abilities.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
left early sunday due to a few "grown children" on cr250s that looked as if they wouldn't mind using my nephews as a couple of whoops :pissed:

dafuzz89

Jun 16, 2004
Brighton Riding

just another tip on the area, I also see suv's riding over the tops of the hills on the east end of the bowl, be carefull and don't kiss the grill of one! :yikes:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom