fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
If you are looking for a place to ride this weekend and do not want to share the public trail with the weekend warriors, we will be working on the Jack Pine and Pine Cone events this weekend.

There is some work involved with clearing and marking the trail, but then we get to "burn in" enduro trail. Most of the work will be done on Friday and Saturday (we have a club meeting on Sunday morning) and we get started at 9:00.

If interested, let an LMC member know.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike
Next weekend I am bringing the RV up for JP work. (Nate and Grant are going to help too) I'll be leaving it there. I hope you guys left me some work to do! Thanks for all you guys have done so far, you Don, Denny, and the usual suspects. This year is gonna be epic!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Freddie,

Have fun at REEED BUUUUUUDDDDDD!!

See you next weekend. We will save you the lollipop section.

Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We got a lot done this weekend, but there is more to do.

Thanks to Team Allen and Dave Leathers for taking time out of their holiday weekend to help LMC.

We are already recruiting for next weekend. We have a group of Treewackers who are joining us on Saturday. Thanks JB.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
fatherandson said:
We got a lot done this weekend, but there is more to do.

Thanks to Team Allen and Dave Leathers for taking time out of their holiday weekend to help LMC.

We are already recruiting for next weekend. We have a group of Treewackers who are joining us on Saturday. Thanks JB.

Thanks for the mention Mike, I had a great time Sat. working with you guys, That is what I really enjoy doing more than racing. :cool: You can count on me every week-end up until jackpine. Hopefully we will have enough help to get it all done.

Later,
Dave L.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Had a great weekend at the club grounds. Finished up my site, moved dirt from all of the excavation,planted grass.
Deb & I walked 4.5 miles of my section and bush-wacked with nippers & a machete. Rode it in, it should be fun...... :ride:
Still need to ride in and bushwack another 4 miles or so on it though. Plan on riding it in tomorrow night. :yikes:
Should be a great event. Wish I was riding it. :nod:
It was good seeing everyone.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Freddie,

Have fun at REEED BUUUUUUDDDDDD!!

See you next weekend. We will save you the lollipop section.

Mike

I think Grant and Nathan are coming up with me to help. Should be there Friday night.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
It was a pleasure helping Mike. Thank you for the invitation. Mike, Dad, and I appreciate your willingness to share your event trail setup skills with newbies. And - thanks for turning us loose on that fine section of trail so we could get some seat time. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
salgeek said:
It was a pleasure helping Mike. Thank you for the invitation. Mike, Dad, and I appreciate your willingness to share your event trail setup skills with newbies. And - thanks for turning us loose on that fine section of trail so we could get some seat time. :cool:

Laying out new trail has it benifits. :cool: :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
True, but no instant gratification. :bang:

Well it is if you like broken plastic, torn jerseys and misquito bites.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bryan and I rode in the other 4 miles of the "Bark Buster & Coolant Test Section" tonight, should be fun. :yikes:

No broken plastic,torn jerseys or mosquitoes. :cool:

I rode it with work boots and no shirt just to see if I had to trim it........ :nener: :nener:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Not to bad if you follow the arrows and not the trail.........

Top Bottom