whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ohhh Canada! you guys got a real lites race for a change? Well we will get a chnce to see? We have the SX class at 12pm CST on a CBS affiliated channel. Then at 2 pm CST on a speed affiliated channel the lites drop! 1 down for Bubba, 3 to go? JH pulled her up for 3rd, he had a few laps quicker than 2nd! I sure hope the tv shows some of the back battles, 4th back appeared like some GREAT racing! Ditching to go racing in Europe, or sickly, it did seem to be missing a few favorites? The lites? Congratulations to Mr. Pourcel for wrapping up the title, convincingly at that!

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Best pass in the first SX heat race, KW on MA, he took him to school! The shot of the 6 SX girls was not bad either, but I did say pass? Heat race 2? Pfffft! They should have shown the entire NW and HV lcq battle! Good race, terrible track. I would honestly believe it would benefit from storing the dirt and not letting it freeze, after all these years. Or just make it an entire sand track? Hahn must have had issues, he dropped back fast and out. KW and Daisy came from the back pretty good. JG was on fire and then,,, JH woke up and wow did he put on a ride! I got the broadcaster thing all figured out, closed captioning! I muffed the lites race, its on at 2pm CST.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Great races. CR didn't look upset at all on the podium for once. JL hurt his hand, bummer, I wanna see that kid try to prove his speed. JS was pretty much flawless.

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
It's always something with J-Law....that kid has more excuses. Not that this one wasn't valid, I just don't think all of his no-shows have been valid.

It was a pretty good race...that track was nasty though. Looked like a mixture of quicksand and busted up highway. It kinda sucked to see Reed have to settle in, but that obviously was NOT his kinda track to push the pace. Bubba on the other hand made it look way too easy. Gotta give him props for putting down the lap times and riding pretty smoothly.

....again, no Ferry, Villopoto or Davalos.

Props to Lemoine on winning his heat and Tickle for a podium too! They both looked pretty solid.

Mophuka

Jan 14, 2006
that track was narly at the end of the SX race. Even JS and CR were just rolling around compared to what their speed was at the begining of the race. James finally realized he had a big enough lead and to just take it easy and finish the race rather than try to win by a minute..

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Someone said:
Great races. CR didn't look upset at all on the podium for once. JL hurt his hand, bummer, I wanna see that kid try to prove his speed. JS was pretty much flawless.

I think he was just happy to have saved that potential face plant early in the final.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
HiG4s said:
I think he was just happy to have saved that potential face plant early in the final.
Like JBS trying to land on tuff blocks again is safer? I get a real kick out of how long it takes a racer to settle back in. Carmichael and Villipoto come to mind as the best, both short, redheaded and freckles?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom