Round 3 Dodger Stadium Spoiler

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Great race!

Liked the track - allowed for more passing than Phoenix and was a good blend of technical and speed. Now that's an SX track!

RV and JBS owned the whoops.

RV was sensational - bad start and battled all the way back.

Bubba almost as fast as RV, but the front end washout cost him.

Dungey and Canard right there and battled straight up with Bubba and Villopoto for much of the race.

Canard had a nasty crash in the heat.

Chad goes down at the start but salvaged decent points and showed lots of speed.

This was some really good racing. So far, 2011 SX delivers.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
That was a great main event. Gonna be a good season.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Could well have been the greatest sx main event I ever seen, as far as a great 4 way battle can get. There was a few other guys sneaking a fender in there too! Stewart showed some really sick speed here and there, blowing the lead hurt. Unbelievable Canard! Dungey giving it all? RV from midpack smoked them all. Great race. Lites are on later!

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I really wanted to see the race, but was caught up taking care of some other up-springing home responsibilities. Isn't being a home-owner great? :whoa:

It sounds like it was a heck of a race and I'm bummed I missed it. Does anyone have a link to watch the race or any idea where I can find it. I've scoured the likes of Google, but I'm coming up empty handed...

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Chili said:
If you know how to use torrents then this guy puts up every race http://thepiratebay.org/user/slicknick610/

Well, I wasn't a torrents guy and apparently am still not. I've tried everything to get that to play including re-downloading "K-Lite Codec" multiple times, yet anytime I try to play it with WMP, I get the message saying that it does not support this type of file.

Apparently, I should stick to the things I know and leave the computers alone. That's too bad because I really wanted to see this race. None of this would have been an issue if it would have just been playing live on SPEED!

Good luck to the rest of you with getting to watch the races, and if you figure something out that you feel you can explain, feel free to enlighten me with your knowledge...

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
What an awesome race. I can't remember a race in the last 10 years that was as good.

Great stuff!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Yeah, the championship contenders including Reed all brought their 'A' game.

Very impressed with the conditioning of all the leaders - they pushed the pace the whole race.

Right now, RV just seems to have a little more than the rest, but it's a long season and the little breaks will probably decide it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002

First that is a link to a file to download, you will need a program like bit torrent or another torrent program for peer to peer sharing. Once you have downloaded the entire file (1.09 GB) and could take many hours depending on how many people are sharing it. Then if you have problems playing it I would download and use VLC media player as it is the best I've found for playing pretty much any file format.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007

I'll give it another try. Whenever I click to download the file, do I save it or attempt to open it with a selected program? The program I downloaded to attempt to decode the program in order to open it with Windows Media Player is called K-Lite Codec Pack. I can see the program in my c drive, and I've opened the file to see if presumably everything is there, and it all seems to be correct (albeit that I don't really know what it is that I'm looking for). I guess from that point I'm not sure what it is that I'm supposed to be doing other than attempting to watch it in WMP.

Thanks for the help, btw! I'm stoked to watch this race...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The lites was on speed. And no green paw on the box! Man I was waiting for Tickle, dang it! But I could not be happier for Seely to get a win! Tomac is getting better. I am still laughing at Speeds apology to JBS and company! Hahahahah!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
RV's a man on a mission, hunkered down and haulin'.
Stewart rode with speed and maturity.
Dungey seems off... did anyone else think his RMZ's front end looked un-planted and busy?

I'm thinking we may see a win or two this year by Reed, Canard or Windham.

The first 10 mins of the 450 main was intense! Good racing.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Great race!!!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I wouldn't want to be Hansen. That kid has a target on his back now. He is punting riders off the track, pretty soon someone got to return the favor

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
finally watched it last night...excellent race. I usually don't get into supercross that much, but that was an awesome 450 race. Lites was cool too...Hansen is still himself ;)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…