Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Karna and I just got back from Elkins Flat and it was nearly perfect!
For the most part the dirt was perfect, the sun was out, and it was'nt hot.

Unfortunately, We noticed lot's of fresh motorcycle tracks in areas
that were obviously not intended to be ridden upon, and even in closed areas. There are several areas at Elkins Flat that appear to have been recently restored with water burms and hay. Sadly those same areas also had many motorcycle tracks through them.

The most disturbing site was a obviously closed hillclimb area that had tracks up and down, around the closed signs and right through the new water burms-not to mention this paticular area happen to be in clear view of the main road in and out of PI PI Valley.-perfect ammunition for the "greens".

Karna and I had a great time,and I dislike to have to report anything but positive about our sport, however our sport will not exist with behavior as such.

I feel better getting that off of my chest!

See you at the polecat

Karna and Justin

The Tortoise

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Thanks Justin for the report. Last year the they closed trails in the area of Pi Pi. You can still ride past Pi Pi I believe. You come from the west and cross the bridge. The east road is closed to OHV.

Did they close any trails from last year. That would be a bummer

The Tortoise
www.tortoiseracing.com
doug

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
I hate to hear this. I was planning on a ride there this Saturday. It will be my first time into the area this season. It really bothers me too when a few people show such disrespect for our (or any) sport.
Lew

Top Bottom