Sand Goblin Enduro Update

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Spoke directly with Jeff Fredette, and here's the latest on the conditions and event trail:

- It's been very dry and dusty in the Roselawn area... Unseasonably dry. If they got a few inches each week over the next couple weeks, it will be perfect.

- The club has access to a few hundred more acres of new land, so lots of new event trail with a fair amount of elevation changes.

- The club also has access to some land that has not been used in a few years, and are laying out virgin trail in this section as well.

- This years event will be a timed event with secret checks, and will also be using public roads, so bikes will need to be as street legal as you can get them. Anyone without a headlight and tail light will not be allowed to start the event.

- The club will be running 2 different loops with gas stop at the start, so gas crews will not be needed. The only part of the course run twice will be the grass/bean field section right at the start of both loops, which is also a great place to spectate.

Looks to be another great enduro!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
From the Midwest Enduro site:

Grand Kankakee Trail Rider Roselawn Enduro Update:
Got this from the club:

Course is coming along very well for the Sunday event with a few new sections and lets hope for some rain, it is very dusty. This years event will be a timed event with secret checks, we will also be using public roads and bikes will need to be street legal as you can get them. Anyone without a headlight and tail light will not be allowed to start the event. We will be running 2 different loops with gas stop at the start so gas crews will not be needed. The only part of the course run twice will be the grass/bean field section right at the start of both loops, and a great place to spectate

Thanks GKTR

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I think if you ook legal you will be ok.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I think we should start another thread about Roselawn and the Indiana weather :coocoo:

Perhaps I am wrong and these are 2 different events - 09oneL doesent do enduros (I can't tell time).

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
09oneL said:
I think we should start another thread about Roselawn and the Indiana weather :coocoo:

Perhaps I am wrong and these are 2 different events - 09oneL doesent do enduros (I can't tell time).
Most of us learned that in 2nd Grade. You must have been advanced to the 3rd then, right?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…