bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
Can anyone give me a heads up on the Sand Goblin Event?
Gas at pits or on the trail?
Gas truck/trailer?

I've only rode this thing twice and it's been along time, maybe 2003 was the last one I rode. The first one was with the bares back in 2000(maybe).
I'm trying to plan for pit crew if we need it, and if anyone knows the usual routine for this MC I would apriciate the comments.

Oh yeah, that 2000 event was my first enduro ever, all by myself, sick with the flu, no help with time keeping, and I had no idea about the bares. When I got to the finish, the group parked next to me asked me how I liked my first event. My reponse was "I don't want look at my dirt bike for at least a week. And what's up with all of the naked people?" Those guys got a real kick out of seeing the enduro newbie dead on his a$$.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Does this event have time keeping? or is it restart format.. cuz i don't have a computer for the bike.. any ideas? planning on getting a ico or watchdog.. just dont have the money right at this moment..

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Never mind, i just bought one on ebay... a watchdog 2000.. hopefully its a decent computer..

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
crazytrails said:
Does this event have time keeping? or is it restart format.. cuz i don't have a computer for the bike.. any ideas? planning on getting a ico or watchdog.. just dont have the money right at this moment..

It's a timekeeper, get a Trailtech, a watch and routsheet holder and you're good to go. Learn to keep time and it will save you money.

24mph,m/l

time keeping

Route sheet and wristwatch is all you really need. Just don't hit your head so hard you can't divide by 0.4

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Crazy - so you plated the RM?... or did you get something uh... Orange perhaps? ;^)

Have fun down there.

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
nah, i have a plate from one of are street bikes..but i did get a lighting stator for the RM..

Top Bottom