Saw The New Gas Gas 400 FSE Sunday

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
All i got to say is Damn thats a nice piece of machinery. Me and my 2 buddies smb_racing, and smb_katoomer went to the ISDE Qualifier in McArthur, Ohio Sunday, Jeff (smb_racing) had been talking about wanting to see this bike for weeks now, we walked around, walked around, and couldn't find it. Jeff asked around if the Gas Gas Factory Van was here and they said no, they showed up on Husaburgs, so kinda bummed out we walked around one more time, low and behold there it was, chained to a wooded post. we looked at it for a while, i noticed that the SA said 92 Db at 4500 rpm's and i was rather impressed, about that time the guy that brought it walked up and we started chatting w/ him. He said that he rode it last weekend in Missouri, and he said that he liked it real well, said it handeled well (OHLINS SHOCK AND FORKS), and had about the same motor a the KTM 400 RFS, so Dan (smb_katoomer) says, lets here her run, so he starts it up, seems to be alittle cold hearted, but about the 3rd set of cranks it fires up, it sounds damn good, he rapped into it acouple times and the EFI seems to be right on, no hesitation. Kinda makes me wish i didn't buy a bike 6 mts ago, i would love to ride one, or own on for that matter. I am sure jeff will have some imput to add so i will hang it up here. :)

Top Bottom