Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
As a subscriber, I would like to enjoy the benefit of someone to come to my house after every ride and wash my bike. :yeehaw: After yesterday's ride, my bike is filthy. I am not looking forward to cleaning off all that mud acquired from all the mudholes I blasted through. Even if the person can't make it till a couple of days later, that's ok. Just as long as it gets cleaned thoroughly. Maybe they could even bring me a 6-pack of beer to enjoy while I hang out and watch them wash the bike. The beer might be asking too much though. :) So Okie, what are the chances?? :) I am sure the rest of the STM's and Subscribers would enjoy this benefit.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
Umm...part of the lifer deal was we get to pick a subsrciber to come wash our bikes. ;)
LOL!!! Well Mr. Thurstan Howell III looks like you got some ladder climbing to do! :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yeah, I should've known that the Lowly Subscriber was going to be upstaged by the Almighty Lifer. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Green Horn
Yeah, I should've known that the Lowly Subscriber was going to be upstaged by the Almighty Lifer. :)

... only to be upstaged himself by the ALL POWERFUL MODS :p

Greenie - Just be glad you haven't YET been tasked with picking the gnits from Gomer's winter fur. :scream:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

... only to be upstaged himself by the ALL POWERFUL MODS :p

Greenie - Just be glad you haven't YET been tasked with picking the gnits from Gomer's winter fur. :scream:
:) Good one Rich! :worship:

High Lord Speedo is still trying to get my Phone# :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom