Husky510

Mar 17, 2005
Shout Out!!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone! :cool: And I look foward to hanging out. I just purchased a 2005 Husky TE 510 and look to start competing in some of the local harescrambles. So i will need all the advice I can get. My background consists of ATV's & Sportbikes. My Husky is only my 2nd Dirtbike so I'm sure I will have tons of dumb questions.

T

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the KTM / Euro Bikes forum for threads about your Husky. I have to say wow on getting a 510 for only your second two weel ride! Whoo Hooo, hang on! There is a great bunch of guys that hang out in there, so post up your questions and they will jump un and help.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Husky510

Mar 17, 2005
Thanks for the Welcome Ted. I have no real race experience as far as off-road bikes are concerned. My 1st bike was a 02 KTM 250SX. All my race background comes from my sportbikes - 9/10s (I have a Busa & ZX10) unofficial obviously . My wife, 2 kids, & I also enjoy atv trail riding.

A friend of mine just purchased a 05 KTM 525 EXC & wanted me to run some Harescramble races with him over in Iowa. So that's how I came about purchasing the Husky ( & of course I couldn't let my bud buy a bike that was too much bigger than mine & that's why I ended up with the TE 510). It's probably a bit more bike then I needed, but oh well.

I will also be looking foward to hanging out in the KTM/ Euro Bikes section of this forum.

Thanks again,
T

Top Bottom