chabat

Oct 11, 2004
kwb377 said:
49132833.jpg
I love the graphics! Where can you find ones like that? Really is a great looking bike! :boss:

Mike N

May 5, 2006
Finally able to post some pics... Here's mine, although I have some more graphic work to do. Pic below is pre-graphics.

Attachments

• kdx.jpg
    kdx.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4,333
  • kdxmike.jpg
    kdxmike.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4,342

cudatd

Apr 20, 2005
how to insert image?

Iam havin trouble inserting my images. I have my pics hosted on a web site. When i copy my Img link from the site and paste it in the explorer user prompt error comes up saying:Your Post contains one or more links... please remove them before submitting your post, after i click on preview post. Anybody out there can give me help.

COMBEN

Nov 7, 1999
no trailer queens here!

DSC_5521.jpg

DSC_1837.jpg

DSC_1993.jpg

This must be the dirtiest KDX thus far I'm proud to say :debil:

This is a real good idea (can't be unique?), a photographer goes to the MX or H&H and takes digital photos of the riders in action and then posts them to a website, you then have a look and buy the ones you want to buy....great fun trying to find yourself and the price is real reasonable as well....my order is in!

...great fun scanning thru the other guys piccies too!

if you pump in "imageconsortium" their website will come up

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

03097_Meteor_101505.jpg

2005 KDX220R, FMF Gnarly Rev Pipe, TBC2 Silencer/SA, VF3 Reed Valve, Wiseco Piston, RB Designs Modified Head (Squish Band Cut for more compression), RB Designs Modified Carb (33mm bored to 36-Divider Plate installed on intake side of carb-Slide cut from #5 to #7-leaner, CEK Needle Installed, Pilot Circut Mod/Jetting Adjustments, Float Bowl Allen Bolts & Thumb Air Screw), Trail Tech Endurance Computer, Renthal KX Aluminum Bend Bars, Pro-Taper/Scotts Grips FRP Solid Upper Bar Clamp & Brush/Bark Busters, Dunlop D756 Rear & Micihelin S12 Front, 2001 KX 250 Front End w/KX Caliper/KX Wheel, Braided Steel Brake Lines, WER Steering Damper, Moose Fender Bag, Moose Skid Plate & Seal Savers.

Last edited:

chabat

Oct 11, 2004
What is that little extension on the frame?

See that little piece that sticks off the frame? What is it? :nod: The piece that is about 2 to 3 inches long, just below the number plate, directly below the lower bolt, and it is bent like a boomerang. It is on my '01 also.

captbly99

May 30, 2005
Hey Green Hornet,

Always wondered what your bike looked like! Looks great!
I like your graphics with the tad of purple in it.
Looks clean! Makes me miss my KDX :(
Too bad KTM's don't come with purple anymore, it's my favorite color! :) But, the orange is growing on me! :nener:

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
captbly99 said:
Hey Green Hornet,

Always wondered what your bike looked like! Looks great!
I like your graphics with the tad of purple in it.
Looks clean! Makes me miss my KDX :(
Too bad KTM's don't come with purple anymore, it's my favorite color! :) But, the orange is growing on me! :nener:
Tanks Capktm :nener:
The pumpkin will be my next bike unless Kwasaki comes out with something new.

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
G22inSC said:
Green Hornet

Which kickstart is that on your KDX? Is it a FRP or a KX? I'm currenty trying to decide on which way to go. Thanks.

KX Kick Starter. FRP is a good unit also.

captbly99

May 30, 2005
Well, I was truly trying to hold back from posting a picture of it, but I couldn't help it.................

So, old bike(stolen)'95 KDX
KDX200.jpg

New bike(Mother's Day gift) '03 200EXC :nener:
e3361053.jpg

Rode it today for 50 miles, holy crap I love that bike!
The power is like flickin' on a switch, it is just down right fun to ride. I swear it doesn't wear me out fast, like I thought it would. I did put a G2 throttle cam on it, that seemed help take the "twitchyness" out of it. It is saweeet! :nod:
Good stuff, fun day!

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
G2 throttle cam -You think they work?? Just curious.
With the RB Designs Carb & Head Mod, The power is like flickin' on a switch. If you guys have not had these mods done, you are missing alot of performance.

captbly99

May 30, 2005
Green Hornet said:
G2 throttle cam -You think they work?? Just curious.
With the RB Designs Carb & Head Mod, The power is like flickin' on a switch. If you guys have not had these mods done, you are missing alot of performance.

yeah, I didn't have those mods done, so I guess I was missing out.

As far as the throttle cam, I think they definetly work! I rode it back to back, with and without it on. I felt like it really tamed it. When I got it and first rode it, it scared me. Put that throttle cam on, and it was much better. I would have killed myself if it wasn't on there. The kit comes with 3 different attachments, 100(size) is stock, 200 is kind of medium, 400 is way tame. I put the 200 on mine, but the cool thing you can change them anytime you want without having to replace you whole grip and all, you just slide your throttle tube off with the grip still on and change it. The end where you put your throttle cable on just kind of snaps on and off to change them. You still have to remove your handguard. I've read 400 is great for a true beginner or for wet/muddy conditions. I wish I could explain how it works, it changes the ratio of twisting the throttle and when how it opens the slide or something? Female :bang:
But, yes, I believe they work.

Top Bottom