B

biglou

Check out the stickers from Bob Westergaard. He will be there at DW but only for one day. The whole family races. He sent me a binder along with my stickers with a resume for every family member! I really envy this guy. This dude has got it goin' on! And he makes cool stickers, too. Anywho, check out the new rig. Just got these put on yesterday:

Oldguy elbowing my way in here- excuse me LOU If the interest is there I have started a thread and would set up an order but I would need commitments before I order- once I have prices confirmed http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58450 Oldguy now backs away before Lou gets mad

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Lou!
I want the DRN sticker! It's one thing to have them on your fenders, but I want the sticker you have on your back window! Where do I get one?
Phillip

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Lou it looks like you learned sticker 101 from a master;) looks even better then how we had your old truck. As far as I know they are going to be there for the week but only put 1 day in case something comes up- his wife just had knee surgery last week. Irish if enough guys want the stickers Bob is near me and I can get some made up. He can also make windshield stickers

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If he'll make curved Windshield stickers, you know I'm in... the last one went with the F150 ...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Lou, do you by chance ride dirt bikes? :):) Nice stickers!:D

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Put me in for a front sticker! pleassssse. very sweet truck! that's what I like to see one more UPS junkie!

B

biglou

I've got the smaller "DirtRider.Net" sticker at the top center of the windshield. The new ones he makes in that size are outlined letters also and they look KILLER! They are about 12" long and about 1.5" tall.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by michman
WOW Big Lou that truck is almost as white as your underwear :).

The last time I rode with Lou his underwear was brown...and soaking wet! :p

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'd like a DRN windshield sticker too :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Count me in, It would look great on my bruban.

BTW, I just went back and looked and the truck. Is it really in the garage? OK, This means you need some more stuff ... I could send some of mine. ;)

Last edited:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Nice looking stickers

Im trying to fiquer out the board-chock set up, how come the boards dont go all the way to the outside? does it just lift out? why did you need chocks in the first place? I just put the front tire up against the front, am I missing something?

B

biglou

Walt-"Second worst roads in the country". That should explain it! WHoever has roads worse than MO, I truly pity them. Actually, the front wheels turn ever so slightly when you are careening through potholes and eventually, they fall over. It's like braking and acceleration bumps everywhere you go in Missouri. Plus, carrying two bikes, turning one wheel really lets me put them more toward the center of the bed so the outer straps have more leverage on the bikes. That whole board thing lifts out easily, too.

Tony-Yes, that is a garage! :cool:

Top Bottom