thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I need new boots...bad. Out of all the boots I have tried on the Sidi's are the only one that are comfortable. I have a friend who is sponsered by Sidi and might be able to get me a smoking deal on some new or used boots. Question is which one? I heard that the Crossfire is more MX oriented whilst the FF is trail/off road. I ride only trails that can be very technical at times.

Is there a difference between the two or should i just shell out more money for the Crossfires or save some and get the FFs?

Thanks. :cool:

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I'm riding with crossfires solely on single track trails - I love em! They were comfortable right out of the box and I don't notice them at all when I'm riding. They don't interfere with anything I want to do on the bike at all yet they still provide excellent protection. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I rode a pair of my friends FFs for 156 miles the other day for 13 hours and they were extremely comfortable. When I tried the Crossfires on at the store they other day they fit even better, amazing. What I'm really wondering if they are worth the extra price over the FFs?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
They both look like awesome boots. I would stay away from the SRS soles. They look like they would be a little slick for the jump off the bike and push it up a greasy hill type of thing that can happen on the trails.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
Well I have also come across the Gaerne SG-10 and I know a few people that swear by them. Would these be a better choice than the Sidi's?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom