XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Looks like the merger happened, for the most part (there's still some stuff that's Sirius only -- couldn't tell you if there's some XM only stuff).

I think back to why I went the XM direction in the first place, and it was because I had Dish Network at home. Dish had some sort of relationship with Sirius, and all the music channels on the Sirius had these doofus DJ's all the dang time. I figured if I wanted to listen to DJ's, I'd listen to local radio, so I got XM. I enjoy my XM.

But now, they've gone and merged, changed the names of the channels (still figuring those out), and they've got the stupid DJ's now! :bang:

I do like that every 3 months or so we get a couple channels that feature one band (right now it's Led Zeppelin on one, AC/DC on the other) and I'm not sure how I feel about the All Elvis station.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I got that now, Rich. XM59

gonna take me a while to figger 'em all out

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
I got that now, Rich. XM59

gonna take me a while to figger 'em all out

That's all you need Pred. :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
does he play any Van Halen?

He'd have to kick his own ass if he did. ;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i'm a long-time xm man myself. i'm still not sure if the merger was an improvement. i don't mind the d.j.'s on the decade channels and i don't mind d.j.'s who actually tell you about the music or the artist (like on deep tracks), but if it's just blabbing, i can do without it and i certainly don't want to pay for it.

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
I have to go through and pick out what channels I like again. Thats kind of tickin me off. But At least the country stations stayed the same.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Pred, just stick with Hair Nation (channel 23) and you're good to go. I just have a feeling you can appreciate White Lion and Dokken more than most people. ;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
after further review, i want my old xm back. damn d.j.'s talk over the music and just generally talk too much - just like free radio.

at least they didn't mess up deep tracks.

Top Bottom