Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Ok I will be in the slow, overweight, out of shape, old guy class. So, who will I be racing against?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm game, I'm young, slow, and good at crashing? Will that work for you?

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Don't worry that class is getting pretty big. I believe it's the OFS class (Old,Fat and Slow). This year I'm going to give it a shot (maybe) :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Prolly have to run heat races. Everyone won't fit at the gates

Be still my fingers ....
AWTH ... cuz all us ol' fat farts need two gates? :laugh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by MrMXer327
Do I qualify for this one?

Old...Yes. Overweight...Yes.

Slow...Hardly! You stay with the A riders - PLEASE.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The DoneLopped Class. An ESPN classic in the works.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
High Lord Gomer said:
Hmmm...an over 30, weigh more than your bike, and limitted jumping allowed class. Billy's still going to beat us like dirty rugs!

Not if I crash into him right out of the gate :p

Sorry Billy, but Gomer said he won't send me anymore of the Special pictures if I don't do this. :moon:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hmmm...an over 30, (GOOMER) :think:

Thirty is hardly considered OLD, why I remember when I was :eek: oh, never mind!

SLOWW, OOLD, OverWeight, AND NO HAIR :clue:

ColoradoRay

Sponsoring Member
Oct 6, 2003
OFS: now this is a class that I can relate to!!! Count me in; I am over 40, weigh much more than my bike, and also have limited jumping experience. My girlfriend will be more than happy to video this event. I'm sure you will all pay my price to keep these tapes ouf of the public eye!!!! Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaa!!
Ray

motobyron

May 14, 2001
It is on!

I would like to offer Byron MSP as the venue for inaugral OFS class...as long as I can race. 5'11 250 (ding). Weigh in should be required at the starting line. Minimum 230 with gear? We may want to consider a team event so no one has to ride more than two laps. First prize a case of Little Debbie snack cakes. I will get working on Hostess contingency.

Any takers?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
motobyron said:
First prize a case of Little Debbie snack cakes. I will get working on Hostess contingency.

Any takers?
I don't fit the heavier than my bike part yet, can I participate using a handicap? btw, I really like those Little Debbie snack cakes :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff Gilbert said:
I don't fit the heavier than my bike part yet, can I participate using a handicap? btw, I really like those Little Debbie snack cakes :yeehaw:

Ride Tigger's bike. :joke:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Ride Tigger's bike. :joke:
Funny you should mention that, I hurt me knee moving hers around in the garage Sunday and I thought I was gonna cry. Now I know how the bigger guys feel trying to cram themselves on a bike that they are too big for.

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Funny, the fatter I get, the more cc's I need. Is there an 800cc 2 stroke class yet?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Jeff Gilbert said:
Funny you should mention that, I hurt me knee moving hers around in the garage Sunday and I thought I was gonna cry. Now I know how the bigger guys feel trying to cram themselves on a bike that they are too big for.
welcome to my world :ugg:

Top Bottom