Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
And it is good to see it ... :)

For a while it seemed like no one was willing to throw barbs ...

We need a good Elkiepoo / Twinkles cage match in here.

Those were some classics :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cage match, that's silly, he already lives in one, I just shook it a bit. Name the track and I'll be there to spank that little monkey like he's never been spanked before.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
a454elk said:
Cage match, that's silly, he already lives in one, I just shook it a bit. Name the track and I'll be there to spank that little monkey like he's never been spanked before.

Now that will be a challenge.....
I don't think I could think of a way TS has not been spanked. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey! The LYM's back.

Whatsamatter. Take a wrong turn off of the 405? :coocoo:

Looking for your dog?

Heard there was a sale on Krispy Creams? ;)

Running from spiders?

Needing some Gomer man/love? :yikes:

Whatever the reason, good to have you back Copper. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LYM heard it was raining in Texas and figured he'd be able to get work mowing the grass that is growing like crazy after the long dry spell so he could by some more parts from Tidy Cat.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Why is it that the band wagon rolls by, all you infidels jump on board, knocking each other over with your pointy shoes and puffy skirts! What a bunch of Texas Sallies. The cherry on top would be Twinkie's twin sister Chump hopping on and spanking the rest of you Texas flies right in the buttocks.

9er, you have got to be kidding, you hit your 90th birthday and you still have your mind, unbelievable. Don't you have some flat speed race thingy you were supposed to do? Go brush your dentures and change your depends, you're starting to smell funny!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Why is it that the band wagon rolls by, all you infidels jump on board, knocking each other over with your pointy shoes and puffy skirts! What a bunch of Texas Sallies. The cherry on top would be Twinkie's twin sister Chump hopping on and spanking the rest of you Texas flies right in the buttocks.

9er, you have got to be kidding, you hit your 90th birthday and you still have your mind, unbelievable. Don't you have some flat speed race thingy you were supposed to do? Go brush your dentures and change your depends, you're starting to smell funny!

Now, that's more like it. ;) :laugh:

I fart in your general direction copper. :nener: :moon:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I got a big hairy.... spider with your name on it Poncherello.

I too would fart in your immediate direction but I'm sure you are used to the brown smog of the cold streets of San Francisco or where ever you and the rest of the Village People hang these days.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:

Good lord.... infidels? Seriously? Meximelt comes out of the closet yet again and this time as a gay MexiTerrorist. I guess it makes sense given his draw to dresses and tutus. Those robes look like dresses and he gets to wear a funny hat too! We all better run in fear for the coming of the Tijuana Jihad. Never mind.... his 1976 Ford truck broke down somewhere in the desert and I have been told he was last seen going from ranch to ranch to borrow some bailing wire. Fool doesn't even know that there is nothing to bail in the desert. Someone call the migra and send him back please.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Y'all need to back up off my occifer Elkarello! At least he was man enough to let me borrow his tutu when I came out there. The rest of you keep yours tucked in the closet until Saturday nights!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Help like that, I DON'T need Gomer. Go change your bandages.

Well good morning Twinkie, finally roll out of your cot today? What, did you miss first call for grub at your youth offender camp? Or was it that you were too tired from your date last night with Patmanless, did he tire you out? Did Sav-on run out of manpons? When you get your manberries back, come on back to the man's conversation. Until then, I'm kinda hungry, go make me a sandwich you chapped Texas fly trap.

Patmamma, the only reason you know about brown smog is from my exhaust when I blew past you on the mini track so keep chimming fool, you don't want me to add you to THE LIST.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
THE LIST? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please, please put me on the list! Put me on the top of the list if you dare.

You call me Patmamma because you already know I'm your daddy.

I'm awaiting another post from you at the next Krispy Kream, should be any moment.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Yoiks :yikes: ... a drama queen, a transvestite dirt biker and a "depends" sponsored geriatric rider - and who knows what else.

It takes all kinds to make up a dirt site ....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Elk.... Don't make me engage the underground mafia for another sticker hit on you. I'm jobless right now so I got time to manage another one of those projects. Much like your brain... my job was economized.

You and your stupid strap on list.... :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
holeshot said:
Yoiks :yikes: ... I'm a drama queen, a transvestite dirt biker and a "depends" sponsored geriatric rider - and who knows what else.

It takes all kinds to make up a dirt site ....
So which personality posted that?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holesnot's mind has gone blurry, it happens when you hit 70, just ask 89er if he remembers.

Twinkle toes, all you have is your stupid little stickers, it makes you feel big to sneak around in the night, tagging helpless motorcycles. You remind me of the little twerps running around with spraypaint cans, writing their stupid monikers on buildings and bridges. All you are is a wannabe Californian little gangster with red hair and freckles! Now get on your iron horse, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!!

You are officially on THE LIST pal!!!!!!!

That goes for momma's boy Pantlessman too, you and Twinkie can fight for the number one spot cause you both share the same lack of IQ points!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Twinklebutt, this will be you, lonely on the track with no friends, no one to lick your wounds. I call this dog, "Dingo Leader of the Twinkies" :laugh:

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 102

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What do you mean you're outta work Twinkbutt, I saw you at Seaworld last weekend. You're silly.

Attachments

• Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 104

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And look, Farter Time contemplating how the heck he's gonna get back down that mountain. Or maybe wondering where the heck he was and how the heck he got there?? I love that old guy, his hair matched the white puffy clouds on the horizon....

Attachments

• 000_0025.jpg
    000_0025.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 101

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And you thought I was kidding... :rotfl:

Attachments

• 000_0021.jpg
    000_0021.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 97

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh, look who popped in, the freakin bay area cotton farmer! Take a hike green boy or you'll be added to the dreaded list.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
a454elk said:
Oh, look who popped in, the freakin bay area cotton farmer! Take a hike green boy or you'll be added to the dreaded list.

Don't really care about your lisp/list. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yes it does Boss. All you others can kiss my :moon: !!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom