ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
yeah we didnt get anything but a little rain (im next to DC) worke up this AM, all ready to call in late to work. looked outside and what do i see. rain. LAME. I did have a nice thin layer of ice on my windshield tho :think:

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
20, snowin with 6 inches on the ground! Gotta love Pennsylvania.

and its going to be a high of 10 degreese, and a low on 1 degreese tommarrow threw monday =O.

dr100 <("_")>

Jan 31, 2007
yeah

yeah i cought prob. like 1inch-2inch in gloucester
va. ( bout an hour from dc) but freekin lozers didnt cancel school so all day im stuck in school when i should be out ridin! :yell: :yell: :yell:

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
We got about 3 inches where I lived yesterday and alittle more than 1" on the mountain, finally a decent amount of snow to board on. It's supposed to reach the 50s this week though. It'll be a sure change from the negative temperatures we've been having this week.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Late winter, crappy till may![Chance of Snow]
11° F | -1° F
-12° C | -18° C

[Partly Cloudy]
1° F | -4° F
-17° C | -20° C

[Partly Cloudy]
4° F | -1° F
-16° C | -18° C

[Partly Cloudy]
8° F | 3° F
-13° C | -16° C Not the best 4 day I've seen in a while, almost to the point when your nostrils stick to gether!

Last edited:

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
We have been gettin a inch here a inch there but it melts fairly fast. I havent been sleding since last year. O well at least its one less distraction from finishing my bike up for the season.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
1,2, or 6 inches? you guys are lucky.

We have over 20 on the ground right now, I think. Somewhere in that vicinity anyway. Oh, and -40. I'd feel lucky to be you guys. :)

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
elliot67 said:
1,2, or 6 inches? you guys are lucky.

We have over 20 on the ground right now, I think. Somewhere in that vicinity anyway. Oh, and -40. I'd feel lucky to be you guys. :)

Id take your weather for a week then take mine back

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Hey KawiCam, if you wanna ride, the rain is done, and temps are in the 50 closer to the beach. I just haven't decided if I am riding tomorrow or Sunday, the boy says tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm in NC too.:nener: :nener: :nener:

Kevin003

Jul 5, 2005
Snows quite a bit here in IL. Every other day or so we get another few inches of snow. I re-jetted the bike and took it out the other day to mess around in the field. Its quite fun, good practice for regaining control. :)

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I just got back from X-country skiing. Perfect skies with a full moon, no head lamps or anything. Skiied about 10 miles and went back for a massive bon fire. We were hovering around 5F the entire time.

Elliot, are you talking Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
they're in celsius, i didn't bother to switch to fahrenheit, because they're relatively close.

-40c = -40F
-44c = -47F

actually i shouldn't complain, sure it sucks when i have no choice but to walk home from school, but otherwise i love it! some guy on the radio made an estimation that this will last for 90 days. i doubt he'll even come close to that estimation.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
FruDaddy said:
Hey KawiCam, if you wanna ride, the rain is done, and temps are in the 50 closer to the beach. I just haven't decided if I am riding tomorrow or Sunday, the boy says tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm in NC too.:nener: :nener: :nener:

dang it, you make me jealous :bang: . i havent ridden in months, but not due to the cold weather. because either my dad cant take me( im 14 y/o) or someone just died. my dad and another guy are co-bosses in the same business, the other guy's father just passed away, so my dad has to fill in for him for a while. i itch to ride everytime i see a race. they( government) is tearing down our trail to make a new neighborhood, and the field we used to ride on is being sold. i wont be able to ride much until i get my license :nod: .

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
elliot67 said:
they're in celsius, i didn't bother to switch to fahrenheit, because they're relatively close.

-40c = -40F
-44c = -47F
:yikes:

We made it all the way up to -9 F today, I was thinking about going riding but I didn't change the tires to the studded ones yet and cold tires are really had to mount :laugh:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
kawicam250 said:
dang it, you make me jealous :bang: . i havent ridden in months, but not due to the cold weather. because either my dad cant take me( im 14 y/o) or someone just died. my dad and another guy are co-bosses in the same business, the other guy's father just passes away, so my dad has to fill in for him for a while. i itch to ride everytime i see a race. they( government) is tearing down our trail to make a new neighborhood, and the field we used to ride on is being sold. i wont be able to ride much until i get my license :nod: .
Sorry to hear that. FYI, the temps were mild and the track was muddy.

Top Bottom