cr85rb_rider

Uhhh...
Nov 28, 2006
Yeh i live in charlotte to, first snow in a very long time! I woke up at 9 am and rode my bike till 12 when it was sleeting, and was just to cold to ride. Other than the part when i almost banged my head till i passed out because my hands were so cold (they turned purple) that was the most fun ive ever had on my bike. :ride: I want to do that again. I only fell once i was thinking id fall more when everything was icy. I also finnaly learned how to powerside :)

Im so thanful it snowed, but it was all gone by noon or so the next day :bang:

What part of NC do u live in kawicam, near indian trail? (in union county)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
you guys are nuts, We're sit'n here on the boat in sweats, uggs and foul weather jackets, with a heater blast'n full on and it's only 44F

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
just hit -50c tonight.

takes the cake for the second lowest temperature i've ever been in...coldest has been -57c.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
JPIVEY said:
you guys are nuts, We're sit'n here on the boat in sweats, uggs and foul weather jackets, with a heater blast'n full on and it's only 44F

A heater? In 44F? That's like a heat wave! LOL

Right now it's 30.4 - up from the lovely 19.9 it was at 9 a.m., but that's not including the 20 to 30 mph winds...brrrrrr...

We had a lovely small ice storm the other night - and it's not melting!

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
cr85rb_rider said:
Yeh i live in charlotte to, first snow in a very long time! I woke up at 9 am and rode my bike till 12 when it was sleeting, and was just to cold to ride. Other than the part when i almost banged my head till i passed out because my hands were so cold (they turned purple) that was the most fun ive ever had on my bike. :ride: I want to do that again. I only fell once i was thinking id fall more when everything was icy. I also finnaly learned how to powerside :)

Im so thanful it snowed, but it was all gone by noon or so the next day :bang:

What part of NC do u live in kawicam, near indian trail? (in union county)

im about 15-20min. from you. i live in Mint Hill, exit 47 on I-485.

Top Bottom