yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
I'll be in Park City in two weeks. going to try a board for the first time If my feet will hold up. Been skiing for 31 years now think it's about time I try a board. As far a powder, waist high and trees close on both sides, that’s the way I like it. Taught Lil96 to ski In Jackson Hole, In 3 days he was skiing trees with his dad like a natural.
If any North Western DRN'ers are going to be in Park City / Salt Lake area, lets get together. New Years eve to Jan 8th. :yeehaw:

Feel free to PM me if you'd like some info about skiing in that area. We did it two years ago

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
thanks yzeater, but it's my 3rd return Deer Valley, Park City and the Canyons. It's my understanding that Deer Valley still does not allow boards??? Plan on hanging out at Grappa and No Name amoung others on Main St. come on down and ski, ... It's going to be a big time.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
thanks yzeater, but it's my 3rd return Deer Valley, Park City and the Canyons. It's my understanding that Deer Valley still does not allow boards??? Plan on hanging out at Grappa and No Name amoung others on Main St. come on down and ski, ... It's going to be a big time.

Well you more or less hit everything on the head! As far as I know, Deer Valley still is board free (thankfully). I assume you've hit the Stein Errickson (I screwed that spelling up). Grappa is amazing, the wild horse was excellent (we had our best waiter ever there). Where else have you skied? (PM me!)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I see they (park city) finally got some snow ... 12", they better get hammered in the next two weeks. This is always a problem booking a trip 3 months ahead. :|
Here's my crew in Jackson 2000: lil96, me, fat-daughter.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
A little off topic, but I hope its ok. I have a pair of 2001 Flow FL 11 bindings, orange/black, size large for sale. $300 new, used 2 seasons, still in excellent shape. Comes with a spare high back. $175 Canadian or $112 US OBO.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Looks like I may be boarding this weekend. Red has 130cm at the summit, about 45cm at the base, so I might just get out my rock board and head up there.
FC- Red is only a little over 2 hours north of Spokane. One thing, it isn't a beginner hill. 45% Intermediate, 45% Expert (and it is not sissy expert either) and 10% beginner. Here's the website- www.ski-red.com

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Yeah Red might be a bit much for me. I still canNOT do toeside turns, at all. I hate turning my back to the downhill. It will come though . . . I'm just rusty.

Schweitzer opens this weekend! I'll be there on Sunday.

Top Bottom