a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So Cal track ride 10-23 Wednesday

Well it's that time of year again, Elk Jr. is celebrating his B-day and I'm taking him to the track for the day. Anyone up for a ride, most likely Elsinore, maybe Glen Helen? MX727 may be in town and will be joining us to observe the socal training camp. I'll post more later but should probably be there between 8 and 9am. MXdad, Bill, Bruce, Thumbs, Scar, Bundy(yuk), RMJeff, Billy, etc.? Let me know!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Cant get time off work this month...October is our best month. If you stay until dark and go to Glen Helen I could come out after work.

I am open for a half day ride this weekend though.

Have fun and happy birthday to the boy.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:scream: I see I wasn't invited, but I'll be there anyway. :) :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
im out....sorry......everything is up in the air right now with my move and stuff.
My boss the selfish git decided to be in the lab next week also which doesnt help!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry Dad, has to be Thursday for the birthday thingy. 89er, great, we'll talk more before. Sorry that you can't make it Jeff.:( How bout Bundy and Scar, what's the word?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Must be nice to get out of working weekdays. Im thinking I need to win the Lotto so I can just ride when I want too J/K. Id play the old cough routine but with my luck Id have to explain all the scarpes and bruises when I came back to work the next day. Suppose they would except that my wife jumped me? Nah I cant use that one again.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by Boodac
Id play the old cough routine but with my luck Id have to explain all the scarpes and bruises when I came back to work the next day
"I had this terrible cold and had been sneezing, wheezing, and coughing all night long. I got up in the middle of the night to go down stairs for some more medicine. When I got to the top of the stairs and took my first step it hit me, a huge sneezing attack! As everyone knows, it's impossible for one to keep their eyes open when sneezing. This combined with the drowsiness of the medications that I had taken earlier in the night caused me to lose my balance and take a terrifying fall down the stairs. I just thank god that I'm alive and was able to make it into work today. I really missed this place yesterday when I was riding, ooops, I mean dying."

Give that one a try.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Pop! Come on out, actually we changed it to Wed. so everyone can make it. Wed. at Elsinore, be there by the 80 track and probably around 0830! :yeehaw: MXdad, I'll bring that hot start button for ya.;)

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Thanks, Elk! Hopefully we can get Bill P. out there too. If you haven't been to Elsinore in a while, the latest layout is a lot of fun. Track's usually in great shape on Wed. mornings, too! I'll see you around 9

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's messed up Rat! I'll bring your cheese Wed.;):moon:

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Hey Bill - good to see you're still lurking around. The ride is actually on the 23rd, can you make that? Hey Elk, should you change the thread title to "Wednesday"?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Done!;)

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
Hey ELK, can't be there by 8:30 am,might be a little late,don't wait. HO HO
by the way, I'm out of Provolone too. How come you got so much time, you're supposed to be protecting and serving, HUH?? LOL
ROFLMAO

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Protect and Serve? Elk? As much time as he spends on DRN, about the only thing getting protected is the Krispy Kreme establishment across the street. He's got a web cam hooked up so he can keep an eye on the place and never have to step away from the computer. ;)

Hell... he's consistantly one of the top 10 posters on DRN. :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You're outta your region Twinkie, go back to Tehaws! :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
You're outta your region Twinkie, go back to Tehaws! :moon:

Don't I know it. Take a look around you man! You have this place decorated tho thweet.... Nothing but fruits and berries round these here parts. ;)

Get outa the litter box and back on that wall where you belong. :moon:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
temping, temping, temping!

I have to check first with............. well, nobody. :moon:

I'm just trying to simpathize with those less fortunate ones. :moon: :uh:

Wednesday, right now looks go for me. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom