a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We're sitll on so I'll be there between 0800 and 0830, give or take. Black S10 pickup parked by the 80 track as always. See you guys there!:yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Had a great ride, sorry to those that couldn't make it, we know you were skeered Bundy! Anyway, thanks for coming out to celebrate Elk Jr's B-day, he had fun chasing Thumbs, MXdad and Ol89er around the track. I think we got 89er's Yamy off the ground again, good job!!;)
Billy rode adequate as usual, nothing real exciting:) A painful set of roosts from him made me think why I get in behind him and try to keep up.:| Billy had a couple of friends meet us there, Dave Castillo and Bernard, two real nice guys. Castillo rides supercross I think and is Billy's boss's son. Billy gave him a shot of roost too, left some nice welts. I think Billy was just angry or sumthin cause he was ridin "stupid fast"!:) Good riding with you again Dean. See you guys next time;)

Elk

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Definitely a good day. Would have liked to see more of Davey and Billy dicing, but I think Davey was just coming back from a shoulder injury. I had to leave too early, to get Matt to El Cajon for his riding last night.

And as for Elk, he's definitely kicked it up a notch, can't hang with him anymore. Must be from all that "Billyroost" he's been getting trying to keep him in sight.

Like 89r said, "Billy went by me so fast I thought I must be going the wrong direction on the track!" :) I had that experience a couple of times myself!

Good to see Thumbs and Elk jr. again. Hope this means the track rides are going to get more frequent again. Elsinore is a great place for a mid-week track ride, something for everybody.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by MXDad
Definitely a good day.

Like 89r said, "Billy went by me so fast I thought I must be going the wrong direction on the track!" :) I had that experience a couple of times myself!

Boy! You got that right MXDad. There was little question as to 'WHO?' was the fastest guy out there. :scream: It was great meeting Dave and Bernard, those guys cut a pretty wicked trail.

I was pretty impressed with Elk. First time I have seen him on a MX track and he was flat flyin'. I hope he doesn't read this, his head is already big enough. :confused:

Thumbs, Elk Jr and myself, duked it out for last place. Not sure who won, but we had a great time trying to sort it out. Yeah, it's true, I did accidently get my Yamaha off the ground a couple times.. It would be a nice track if they didn't put all those stupid bumps in the way.

Hope you had a happy B day Lil' Elk. :thumb:

Til next time.

Ol'89r

elksdad

Oct 17, 2002
:aj: Hey you all, You ain't seen nuttin yet. Wait till I get there In Nov. I'll blow all of you're socks off !!! ROFLMAO :flame: :yeehaw: :thumb:

Top Bottom