woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I am sitting here waiting for my 2 ridin buds to show and we are gone for 3 days. We are gone, as in OUT OF HERE!!!!
Last year we left off our MCCCT trail tour at Manistee Lake so thats whaere we are starting this ride. Going North up through Wolverine, over the hump in Indian river and part way down the other side. Riding back across on roads Monday evening (weather permitting). I will do a trail report on return - their HERE, gotta go!
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Woodsy

I wish I would of saw your post earlier and made arrangements to meet up with you - you would of ridden right past my driveway if you made it as far south as M-32/Atlanta! Hope your ride went great.

Let me know when you start of your next leg of the MCCT - from the sounds of it, this leg must have ended somewhere rather close to where i live!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Thanks Mike. We had to cut our ride short cause one of the guys got sick. We only made it to Indian River so thats where we will begin from next time. Trails were dusty but the wind up there REALLY made it fun anyway!! I will repost when we go back up and maybe we can meet up some how.
Woodsy

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom