CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Didn't you notice the bright yellow husband beater elkipoo was wearing all weekend?

Elk is definately a :flame:

JP, Im making notes, you just made the "jump over this person in mid air and whip it into their visor" list :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Toddler, you're as bad as Irish, neither of you existed in OK last week! But now you wanna yack your trap and talk smack, right here speedo :moon: :):)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
THE GAYNADIANS ARE COMING! :scream:

Thats the best thing Ive seen in a while. Good job JP. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Milk if the best thing you have seen in awhile is gaynadians that just remind me to stay FAR away from you at dirtweek. Ill be sure that I don't change infront of you........ :ugg:yeeshh.....I mean I thought the milkywhitecheeks thing was a joke...but I mean....heck....Im fine with it, I just don't want you hitting on me or anything, but yea......I mean I have gay friends.....so uhh......don't be ashamed or anything :thumb:

PS. Shave the fruitball goatee ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Back on topic...

We're already burning-up the phones/emails .... I'll say it again, DW 2K3 is going to be EPIC! We're moving it up another notch. Keep thanking the sponsors, we're getting great feedback from them, we expect everyone back next year a long with several more big ones! Don't be surprised to see a couple of semi's either :)

Make your plans... whatever you do, DO NOT MISS THE NEXT ONE!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: This is gonna be the longest year of my life!:|

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
If you made it the week before or after the 1st of the month it would be much easier for all the folks, and their significant others, that work in accounting to attend. I know that alot of people had a hard time, or were not able, take off from work around the fist of the month.

Just a thought.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The week before is in contention for the date ... besides, it's a week sooner :)

Elk... I hear ya! :( While we need all the time we can get to put it together, I sure wish we had 2 per year, one Spring and one fall. Who knows, maybe one of these years we will; I said before that we'd never let any one DW get over 4-500 people :)

Of course a tousand or two at Loretta's would be cool :p

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
Of course a tousand or two at Loretta's would be cool :p

Oh man! Don't tempt me with thoughts of DW at Loretta's. The VSTA rides there handle 800 riders easy, and they won't even let us get on the track! Is Loretta's a possability in the future? :think: I sure hope so! :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Maybe we can get Brownie to buy Loretta's and come visit! :think: There is no way that Loretta's could offer the hospitality that Brownie and Coop did (and will). Oh well, maybe someday.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Milk if the best thing you have seen in awhile is gaynadians that just remind me to stay FAR away from you at dirtweek. Ill be sure that I don't change infront of you........ :ugg:yeeshh.....

That's prolly better that way. No one wants to see a lil 12 year old boy that can only talk smack on a board cuz he didnt save enough in his piggy bank to get to DW change clothes.

I suggest you save your pennies, or possibly sale lemonade on the street corner, to have enough money for next year. And remember to get your parents or guardians signature so you can attend. Man, I bet you could burn up that kids MX track. :thumb:

You might also check in to having your parents take you to the bank so you can start up a savings account too. Im sure you can save a few bucks each week outta that $5 allowance you get. Just remember to not spend it all on that charm bracelet for your girlfriend.

.....I mean I thought the milkywhitecheeks thing was a joke...

Originally, this forum was to be for people who actually went to DW. I sure wish it still was. if you were there you would know the reasoning behind this, and have a reason to poke fun of me. You have no reference point my friend. :thumb:

......I mean I have gay friends.....

Im sure you do. And Im sure you are VERY close to them. Don't exclude yourself from your friends just to try and look cool on the internet. :)

PS. Shave the fruitball goatee

Lastly, Im not quite sure why you are so concerned with my appearance. this is the second reference to shaving my goatee you have made. If you have issues, there are qualified people you can talk to and they can work through your problems with you. :thumb:

GAYNADIAN

PS Sorry, thats the second to last off-topic post Im gonna make to GaynadianToddler

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
:yeehaw: This is gonna be the longest year of my life!:|
You can sat that again!

Maybe I can get in a few days of practice between now and DW03. :confused:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Milkywhitecheeks, do you think I don't talk to people?

Sheesh I couldn't figure out how you got that name :silly:

Just keep digging ill toss your fred durst wannabe excuse for a human on my list to ;)

PS. If my youth is all you can poke at, keep trying. Graduating and getting a degree before I turn 20 is something im quite proud of:thumb:

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Oh no! Not your list! What list is that? Your Christmas list? Sorry man, I dont swing that way.

Im sure you know why they are all calling me milkywhitecheeks, Im just saying you have no room to talk when you werent there to experience it.

I personally dont think you should be allowed in this forum as you didnt attend, but thats just my opinion.

A degree is something to be proud of in my eyes too. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
I shouldn't be allowed in here? What would be the point of that? How do you expect people to want to go when they can't read about all the stories and get a small portion of the experience of what's in store next year.

If I didn't have to go to school I would have gone this year, so that means I should be able to read this. I see......

Milky, I have been hear for quite awhile. I don't think you should be telling me I can't read a forum ;)

ps. And no my list is basically the one where I humilate you at DW. On or off the track :p
If okie don't want me reading it im sure he will say something

pps. I guess I shouldn't be able to look at the pictures to huh milk? :silly:

Last edited:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Uh, Canadian, I'm speaking of you, the gaynadian. We all know from your many posts that you just aren't straight. :moon: Oops, shouldn't do that to you, you just might like it a bit too much. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
That's it

Dear Manmilk and MXair-similuator

I officially dislike you to. Im sorry it had to come to this, but that's the way it's going to be for now on in. One thing in life you don't want is a ticked off Canadian but now you have one.

sincerly

CanadianRidr

ps. I have seen pics of you both, I wouldn't be calling ME gay :scream:

:) :)

Ill see you all at DW03

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The funny part about this is Billy and I were already thinkin about 03 BEFORE we exited Cooperlands gates! That's been the topic of conversation in the last few days, I told him I'd be on the curb waiting.:)

Top Bottom