D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
I need to replace a fork tube on a Marzocchi Magnum 45 (KTMs had them 95-96) and my local KTM dealer says that part is not in the computer and he's having trouble tracking it down.

Anybody know where to look?

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
If you are using Scuderia for your dealer I can understand their/your inability to find what you are looking for.
Try another dealer that specializes in dirtbikes, I found KTM of Mojave to be very helpful, or just cruise throught the back of cycle news until you find a knowledgable dealer. I gave up on Scuderia myself.

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
Really? Is their problem with KTM or does it go deeper? It would be a shame if I couldn't rely on them. I think the Hayward dealer I bought the bike from is no longer.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
I have known the scud boys since they opened their shop. I have also spent at least 15k there on parts and accesories. They sre the largest Aprillia dealer in the US. They also carry muz, laverda, and KTM.
That is a lot of parts to handle from all of these euro marques.
I try to deal with Mark the parts manager there, first.
I believe there are more KTM/dirt dedicated dealers that will manage your needs more efficiently.

Here is another thread on this parts issue, hope it helps.
PM me if you want to stop by the shop and say hi, or need machine work.

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35129&highlight=KTM+parts

KYHU

Jun 12, 2001
On page 5 of the '98 125/200 KTM spare parts manual :

Marzocchi 45 fork legs, fork tube D=45, QTY 2, Fig 15, PARTNR 7507437

dave

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
I couldn't PM you, but I can get contact info from your web site. I'll give you a call if my KTM dealer doesn't come through soon. (I dropped by Saturday and they're closed through New Year.)

Top Bottom