Southern Cal carb experts?

duke

Oct 9, 1999
I am wanting to have some mods performed to the carb of my 99 KDX200. Those that have elected to have their carb re-worked have nothing but good things to say. But I am wanting to find a good shop that operates in the Southern Cal area

duke

Oct 9, 1999
I forgot to mention that in the event no one offer a shop locally, what is the contact number for RB Designs in Oregon?

bradf

Jan 26, 2004
(503) 645-2607
There is only one true PWK carb modification expert, and that is Ron Black of RB-Designs. Other's just bore, where Ron has scientific, dyno tested, rider tested, proven perfection. His package includes the slide modified, pilot circuit modified, divider plate installed, 220 carb is bored to full 36mm and the very little understood second sweet spot.

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
GREAT service from RB too.
You get one day turnaround, and you get all your stock parts, and optional parts sent in small labelled envelops and a work statement with listing of all jets used and all work done.

That sure is nice compared to the greasy bag of returned parts thrown in randomly at other shops with no accompanying documentation whatsoever...

Just send it to Ron, and you will be happy. Don't forget to list all the mods on the bike it will go on, as well as info on your altitude, temps, etc.

Phil

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…