326mx

Mar 25, 2002
I live in a small town in IL called Robinson... not alot of riders here but i ride at Lincoln Trail Motorsports in Casey, IL and i was wonderin if anyone else here rides there? And, if you do, where u from.... unfortunately i don't have ANY riding buddies... Also if you do ride there what part u ride... Euro track, MX the 215 acres of trails?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We've been known to ride there: http://dirtweek.com

I try to get down there a couple times a year (5 hour drive). I'll post in here next time before we go.

Flyhigh

Nov 16, 2001
Hey, I live in Southern IL too. 30 mins away from Taylorville. I ride at south fork dirt riders in kincaid/taylorville. I was thinking about going to Lincoln Trail this week, but the weather is really crappy. Im just waiting for some nice weather. Is Lincoln trails MX park very good? Is there big jumps? At South fork the jumps are pretty small, it is more of a speed track. Anyways, I dont have very many riding buddies either, its just usually me and my brother. Maybe I could come over there to Lincoln Trails, or you to south fork or something. Anyways, see ya later.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The track at LTM is really nice and deep (fluffy) when they work it, but really only one big jump and some smaller ones. A nice combination of up and down small hills, too.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
I was at LTM once (last year for dirtweek) and I liked it very much. Can't wait to go back. I'd like to get out there at least 2 or 3 times this year. 4 hour drive for me.

vibguy1

Nov 15, 2001
326MX
WE ride there about once or twice a month from April to Oct. I really like the flat track and woods. The kids go for the MX track. My sister lives in Robinson
out west of town towards the flea market. E Mail me I will let you know the next time we go.
For me here in Terre Haute it is about one hour away.

Joe
KDX 200
KX Super Mini
CR 80
GL 1500

326mx

Mar 25, 2002
Wow not alone anymore am I... today is the 27th and i am headin to Casey tomorrow to practice the MX track see if i can't double the whoops... only got one of the sections dialed. I head up there at least once a week. And whenever some of you guys are headin there let me know by personal messaging me, e-mail me at RNixon@forpresident.com Or if you have icq add me, my # is 79386138

Jason

Top Bottom