Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
There are always a few of them. I just got a PM from someone wanting to go this year. No idea who it is :cool:
really? Wonder what kind of carnage we can expect. :laugh:

WHats the head count looking like this year? do we have an idea yet? I still havent gotten confirmation from RKP.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Excellent ride report there Rotten Sucker!! YOu guys make me proud to know all of you..
Look closely at Larrys face in the picture, notice how he is staring at that yummie rum cake and clinching that knife!! And you (Ted) wondered why I asked you to SAVE me a piece hahahaha.. You can sure tell a true Monday Rider when you see one cant cha - my buddie Larry always makes me proud!!
Speaking about that cake Ted, THANKS for the note directing me to it and double THANKS for saving me that HUGE piece of cake!! I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and I actually ate that whole thing on my way into town! I tried to stop and save some for later but I just couldnt do it - YUMMY!! On a side note, I almost didnt make home from said appointment - for some reason my car refused to stay straight - kept swerving back and forth...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom