Coming to MWSF '01 ?

• No Doubt!

Votes: 49 43.4%
  • Pretty Sure

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • I hope to

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • No Way! Can't, Won't, Nah gonna do it!

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
no doubt about it. We are there. You'd have to kill us to keep us away :confused:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Talked today with Bswift, looks like we might make the trip together with my travel trailer. We are trying to get a couple of others to go.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Wendy & I will be there again. Even if she can't ride.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Just add me to the list! :cool:

wrench

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Man I'd like to, but there will be too much going on that week... Glad to hear you're going to make it.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okie,
I'd love to go,(and maybe I will)but right now am having a problem talking my dad into it:(

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
First real vacation

Man, I hope so! However, I will have only been at my new job for 3 or 4 months by then and the vacation isn't supposed to kick in for a year. My boss seems like he will be pretty laid back though so I can maybe get outta there for a few.

Mr. Luckey, anything happening?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
someday...

I'll be showing my face at a future spodefest, this year ain't gonna happen. I wish my wife was into bikes. She's skeered of 'em. I don't know how I'm going to get my kids (daughter 6 & son 3) started. I'm hatching a plan...

HAzE

Uhhh...
Dec 29, 2000
sorry

Sorry guys, can't make it. I'd love to! But you guys choose places so far from me! My dad won't want to go, it'd take about a week to get there!:( My dad also doesn't have a bike, so he wouldn't be up for it. That'd be one of his excuses, I know why you guys have this thing. To see whos for real or not. I have a bike, but can't make it. I'm only 14, I have a job, and my parents are tight for cash now. So I'm lucky I ride at all. I'll get a picture of me riding, and my bike up soon. Sorry guys. But if you ever have it down here in florida, I'd have my dad talked into it in no time! If you guys ever consider florida, email me! I know a great trail area, but I don't think there's a motocross track near it. Well maybe. Later.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Haze...
You hit something right on the head. BE GLAD you can ride.These spodefests will be going on for a long time, you'll make it to one. Hang in there and be glad you have parents that make sure you get to ride. When you consider there are some that just wish they could eat, you've got it good my friend.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Haze...
These spodefests will be going on for a long time, you'll make it to one.

I can see it now ... Spodefest will be bigger than STURGES!

wrench

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Smitty
Mr. Luckey, anything happening?

Sorry Smitty, I stole him, he'll be my roadtrip buddy from Santa Barbara this year if we can go. (TTRGuy is without a computer temporarily) :)

MN KDXer

Registered
Jun 7, 1999
Nope, can't make it. There is a SUPER fun Hare Scramble scheduled for that same weekend, plus, I'll be working on that event. It's a goodie, MN riders just flock to the event to ride on the several thousand acre area. :)

Diff year, perhaps, but not this time. :cool:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
My Brain Needs E-Start

I voted, but forgot to reply. I'll be there, so remember to hide your spare change.

I'm hoping to do at least 3-4 days.

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
Im THERE! I scheduled my vaca as soon as the dates were set! Im really looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing some good times playing in the dirt! Its like family here and i cant wait to see my brothers and sisters on their bikes and especially my new Dad - Okiewan! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom