rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Out of the Big 3, Reed has got agressive, nice to see. Wish he would ride the Nats this year :cool:

1 4 Ricky Carmichael Havana, FL Suzuki RMZ450 20 --- Team Makita Suzuki / Bridgestone / Maxima / Tag / Pro Taper / One / Mechanix Wear / Arc / Showa / Pro Circuit / Snap On / Twin Air / Hinson / DID / TK Excel / FCC / NGK / Road Champs / Fox
2 7 James M Stewart Haines City, FL Kawasaki KX450F 20 6.68 Monster Energy Kawasaki
3 22 Chad Reed Tampa, FL Yamaha YZ450F 20 9.132 Team San Manuel / Riding Yamaha / Bridgestone
4 14 Kevin W Windham Centreville, MS Honda CRF450R 20 24.16 Sobe No Fear / Samsung / Honda
5 25 Nathan Ramsey Menifee, CA Yamaha YZ450F 20 31.615 Team San Manuel / Riding Yamaha / Bridgestone
6 12 David Vuillemin Murrieta, CA Honda CRF450R 20 37.234 Xyience MDK / Honda / Answer
7 37 Paul P Carpenter Ithaca, NY Kawasaki KX450F 19 --- Cernics / Kawasaki / Pro Circuit / Moose / Pirelli / Silkolene / Athena / Bell / Spy / Tag / American Racing / Motion Pro / EBC / Etnies / VP / Hinson / Ogio / N-Style / Alpinestar / Cycra / RK / Excel / Uni / Fast50s / Sunline ARC / DC Snap on
8 13 Heath D Voss Mico, TX Honda CRF450R 19 --- Cytomax / Honda / Gaerne / Utopia / No Fear / DRD / MB1 / Hinson
9 917 Eric Sorby Lake Elsinore, CA Kawasaki KX450F 19 --- Tamer / Kawasaki / Maestrocard / Leo Vince / Becker Moto / BUD Racing / CKZ / Competitive Edge / Decal Works / Dragon / Dunlop / Enzo / Faction MX / Hinson / Interlakes / JD Jetting / JM Racing / Pivot Works / Pro Wheel / Polisport / Rolcom / SDG / Tamer / Team Hawg / Ti Lube / Trail Coatings / Vortex / Wiseco

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Reed has got agressive, nice to see.
There's a difference between aggressive and stoopid. Staying in front of JS would be aggressive, taking himself and JS out = stupid.

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
L@@king at another up and coming GOAT ((James Stewart))
That dude has to be a robot programed by factory Kawi :whoa: To come from last and close and pass Reed? SUPER MAN!! GO KAWASAKI. Great for the Goat, nice win. The only thing is the way he rides he's gona have a bad injury and take him outa the chase.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Okiewan said:
There's a difference between aggressive and stoopid. Staying in front of JS would be aggressive, taking himself and JS out = stupid.
Rubbin is racin. Kinda hard to see who was at fault, I dont think Stewart new Reed went back to the inside. Reed thought Stewart would let off the gas yada yada yada..
Passing JS back(Which he has done a few times this season) is aggressive :ride:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
just_a_rider said:
That dude has to be a robot programed by factory Kawi :whoa: To come from last and close and pass Reed? SUPER MAN!! GO KAWASAKI. Great for the Goat, nice win. The only thing is the way he rides he's gona have a bad injury and take him outa the chase.
He cant be a GOAT, The Goat won a Championship each year he raced a full season and The GOAT never showed his weaknesses (Injuries) :cool:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
just_a_rider said:

There is one and only one GOAT. Get back to us when James is nearing the end of his career, if his surpasses RC's accomplishments and titles then he can be anointed, until then he's the fastest current racer on the track, not the GOAT.

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
Let me make myself clear, I said up and coming i didn't say he was the GOAT and chances are he will never be because he crashes to much and his career will end on that note. The GOAT is a fast rider but he uses his head and rides clean and mostly trouble free, as for bubba he will crash at least every other race because he pushes it to hard.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Chili said:
There is one and only one GOAT. Get back to us when James is nearing the end of his career, if his surpasses RC's accomplishments and titles then he can be anointed, until then he's the fastest current racer on the track, not the GOAT.
+1. Well said Chilli. James has a LONG ways to go before you can even think about comparing him to RC.

I doubt anyone will match what RC has done. James is already out on matching Ricky with an Outdoor title every year. What Ricky has done is amazing, it will be a long time before we see another Ricky.

Top Bottom