IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Had a great time in St. Louis.. Got some killer shots, will post later.

The racing was the best I've seen in a while.

All day Pourcell was off. It just didn't seem like he was comfortable on the track. Thanks for that Frenchy.. First time I've picked him in the fantasy all year and he goose eggs on me.

Ryan Sipes was blistering fast all day! sucked in the main. Typical.

Barcia showed that he is the real deal. I'm guessing he should start building that new trophy case soon. It's gonna be a big one. In the main, I could have sworn I saw him run thru the mechanics area for a change of clothes at one point.. He was gone.

But the big show happened in the 450 main. OMG!! Now that's racing folks. RD & RV were going at it hard, until RV tried a block pass.. They were both on the ground forever.. Then it was almost a sure thing that RV was going to take the win, and seriously contend for the championship, until he ate it over a not so huge triple. Season over.

RD can put it on cruise, pop in a nice mellow CD and ride off into the sunset with this one. 2010 Championship is his, unless he throws it away. I honestly think he only needs to qualify to the night programs from here on out to get the trophy..

Now for the best part of the whole thing.

I had a good friend with me who scored us access to the Parts Unlimited dealer feast.. (free food) Plus we did a quick tour of Suzuki City's trailer.. Intersting. And I met a lot of really cool people.

But.. And this was epic, from the checkered flag to the Illnois State Line 11 minutes. I think there may still be people in Downtown St. Louis trying to get home, and here I am in Indy typing this.. Most excellent.

Nite all.. Pictures later.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just watched the big bikes ... amazing race.
Pretty aggressive move by villimoto, hope he's alright, that was a tough landing.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
RV & Bubba seems to have the same problem keeping things just a hair under self destruction. Nasty get off. Interesting comment about him having a splint (right leg) and "a lot" of blood coming out of his mouth.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I read a report that said the ruts on before that triple were down to the concrete.. Which they certainly were in front of the first jump after the cross over..

I wonder if he just didn't get enough drive on the take off..

Definitely not a good night for RV2

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That was an awful get off. Ivan did the same thing? I would have sworn I seen mud fly out of the face of 1 of the jumps when Kdub launched! Man was I pulling for him to break out a win. Davi dropped a lot of spots. McGrath and Dungey, in the same category, is still going to be a lot to swallow? I was cracking up at the site of Dungey standing on RV's bike, while RV is trying to pick it up, its too heavy! What a race! Sure hope the stories get better for Ryan V and Ivan T. Reed decided to race. Nick Wey looked great out front, and almost made the podium! Great seeing Short back also! Come on lites race! Vintage Bob

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Confirmed. RV has a broken leg and is out the rest of the season! :bang: I was really pulling for him to win the championship.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Ivan Tedesco is still in a St. Louis hospital with a collapsed lung and broken ribs. Out for 6 to 8 weeks. That guy just never can catch a break.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
thanks for the report Gary. My dish DVR is on the fritz and i've been missing the races! AARRRGGH!!!!!

Top Bottom