_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
IndyYZ85 said:
Considering all of his bikes are 250's, and mine is a 125.. Yeah it sure is. I get a few tires every time he's in town.

You can shoot some of the overflow my way :laugh: .

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Hey Gary,got any 4 stroke rated tires? FMX tomorrow,if all the roads are open,or redmud!

I have a couple rears & fronts that fit on a 125 / 250f..

Nothing for the big bores.

I think I have 1 extra set of intermediate's and a set of Southwick tires that I can't give away.

I think my buddy will be back in town for a couple of weeks after Glen Helen, I'll see what else he has then.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
cnielse5 said:
These Riders have soooo many races and events that they have to go too. I would get tired of travelling all the time too.

If it is tough being a "Factory racer", you should see the schedule and logistics for the "Privateer". Some of these guys have "regular" jobs and do a majority of sleeping in vehicles that arent $500K motorhomes.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
D Lafleur said:
If it is tough being a "Factory racer", you should see the schedule and logistics for the "Privateer". Some of these guys have "regular" jobs and do a majority of sleeping in vehicles that arent $500K motorhomes.
hear here!

Cry me a freakin' river about the difficulty of being a factory racer: getting flown to all the races, having that $500k custom cruiser to chill in between motos, suffering through hand cramps while giving autographs to the mouth-breathing masses, riding every day, having a good two or three months off every year . . . all kinds of difficult.

Yeah, I guess everyone should go for that SX-only contract, because 5 months of work is PLENTY.

Top Bottom