STM/DRN Email System Upgrade TODAY

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You will have problems if you are currently using DRN EMail ... the system is being up-graded today. I will advise when the system is ready for use.

You WILL need to register your email account again.

(note: some users have been using drn mail thru their email client, a few of these accounts have NOT been changed/removed. Thump, BigLou, Crispy, Pokie)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool, I have been unable to use mine at all.

IT WORKS, WHOOHOO! :yeehaw:

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okay, let me be the first to get the boot to the head:
  1. so now my old xrpredator@dirtrider.net email is gone, right? (it doesn't work in my oultook express today, anyway)
  2. Will the new one work in outlook express?
  3. Is my old one gone forever?
  4. Does this have anything to do with impending war in Iraq? (okay, just kidding on that one :confused: )
Thanks fer bein' patient.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So who told you guys to set up new emails!!! LOL.

The base software is installed and finally working. You can set-up youe NEW account at http://dirtrider.net/drnmail ***Okie I removed the period after drnmail to stop the 404 error RR ;)

ALL of the old emails have been removed. Use the same addy as you had before, so folks that have your old addy@dirtrider will be able to send you email.

These emails CAN NOT be configured in your email program; they have to be used through the we interface.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
So, if we were using Outlook Express to get our DRN mail before, we are not able to do that now?

we=Windows Explorer?
Remember, some of us are idiots that need to be spoon fed. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Looks good to me :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Okie,
How come when i try to log on it says "You have successfully logged off"? I can't seem to get in. I was able to log on when I tried it the first time but now it won't let me in.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
For some reason, I can't stay logged in for more than one session. Hmmm. :think:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well I closed ZoneAlarm and everything worked fine. Then while I was in DRN mail I restarted ZoneAlarm and then logged off mail. I then logged back onto mail and it worked fine. Weird. Oh well. At least I know how to get into it.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OK, here's another question. Since I can't access DRN from work I was using www.mail2web.com to get to my mail but it won't work now. Is it because you're not using POP accounts anymore?

Is it possible to access your mail server without going through www.dirtrider.net?

Man, I just realized I posted more right here than I have in a long long time :eek:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'm having the same problem as Vic, I check the box to stay logged in "forever", but I still have to sign in every time. 

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Thanks Okie,  I should have known better.  I guess when I crashed on the ice Sunday, I hit my head harder than I thought.

Top Bottom