Subscribers! DRN Email upgrade/fix today

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Subscriber/DRN Email System Upgrade TODAY
You will have problems if you are currently using DRN EMail ... the system is being up-graded today. I will advise when the system is ready for use.

You WILL need to register your email account again. Do not doing anything with regard to email until I give the green light.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
the the "email log-in" link at the top of the page to sign-up for your new DRN email account. (See the section that says "Sign up today and....")

USE YOUR DRN SCREEN NAME for the address! Addy's that are not reconized as a Subscriber or Support Team Member will be deleted!

The new account has to be APPROVED by the admin. This means that when you sign-up, the account will be pending until an admin approves it. You'll enter your current (non-drn) email during registration, the system will send you notification of account approval when it happens.

Once you sign-up for your new email the link mentioned above will take you directly to your in-box.

If you have a problem, ask here. DO NOT attempt to sign-up several times, it only makes problems worse.

Enjoy....

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Hmmm.... I think I might have just made a BIG mistake!

I just signed up again and used the previous email address from DRN that I was using. It didn't ask me for a different address for confirmation address. Do I need to do something else to avoid signing up repeatedly?

Last edited:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Okie,

I never use the web based checker I just set it up as a pop mail account along time ago in my outlook at home. I noticed yesterday that it no longer recognized my password but I passed this off since I knew you were working on the system. Do I need to redo the account also or is this only for those using the web based e-mail checker?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
that spell checker works with ANY text box, (including on the forums).

You will not be able to use another email client as in the past. Long story short, there are several reasons why we aren't doing that anymore. The new emails HAVE to use the web interface.

motohead... you're fine. Some of you signed-up before I was ready for it, lol. Send an email to "okiewan" (@dirtrider.net) if you'd like to test it.

Top Bottom